Does legend+ maps influences on rewards of feats?

Does legend+ maps influences on rewards of feats?

Like would an Eternal Map influences on the rarity of Crystals and Mythstones and increases the chance to have an Eternal Pet when getting those from feats rewards?

yes, like every map does including pet appearances.

We can have an ETERNAL pets

Envoyé de mon GT-S7262 en utilisant Tapatalk

[quote=“luzark”]We can have an ETERNAL pets

Envoyé de mon GT-S7262 en utilisant Tapatalk[/quote]

Although it’s near impossible to get, it’s possible.

If you know how to farm them efficiently and are VERY LUCKY, you might get…:

imgur.com/Z7lXWmo

Eternal Shibe with 20% Doge :sunglasses:
Very nice pet centra

I Don’t have a eternal pet yet but I hope luck comes on my next feat :smiley:

[quote=“emman23”]Eternal Shibe with 20% Doge :sunglasses:
Very nice pet centra

I Don’t have a eternal pet yet but I hope luck comes on my next feat :smiley:[/quote]

I see what you did there :dieter:

Such pun, wow

By the way, your graphic sig looks so nice Dieter :wink:

Doge agrees :smiley:

[quote=“ocenyx”]Such pun, wow

By the way, your graphic sig looks so nice Dieter :wink:[/quote]

Check your PM :dieter:

[quote=“cyberjuba”]Does legend+ maps influences on rewards of feats?

Like would an Eternal Map influences on the rarity of Crystals and Mythstones and increases the chance to have an Eternal Pet when getting those from feats rewards?[/quote]
I don’t think this question was properly answered.

As my understanding is, feats are completely unaffected by gear stats (as in the case of item explosions.

[quote=“CentraBPM”]If you know how to farm them efficiently and are VERY LUCKY, you might get…:

imgur.com/Z7lXWmo[/quote]

I have searched high and low for tips/guides. Can you please please enlighten me on “If you know how to farm them efficiently” I have tried scouring the internet and tried a million different things in game, but nothing I do seems to be “efficient”

Centra’s a farming god but we’re just farming mortals. Here let me help:

-Move speed (suggested 70+%)
-Crowd control skillz
-Crowd control hireling

[quote=“ocenyx”]Centra’s a farming god but we’re just farming mortals. Here let me help:

-Move speed (suggested 70+%)
-Crowd control skillz
-Crowd control hireling[/quote]

Oh, I have a pretty solid general farming build:
Orb, reactor, momentum, adventurer (lightning speed, massive damage, massive AoE)
+Nova Orb (teleport around map and watch everything explode into different elements)
+Near Maxed Gold find, Luck, Item drops

I was more referring to how to farm enslavers in particular. Those dudes barely show up for me.

The best way to find enslavers is to make sure you click the ‘chat gem’.

Enslavers? Too ez. They always spawn for me almost every time near fountains. Do you do low challenge maps?

Yes I do, I don’t see the benefit of doing higher maps. I did 350+ to get crystalline and eternalized and nadroji, and then i just farm like 200+ now. Is there an advantage to doing higher floors?

Nothing in particular. On the contrary, I do suggest you keep farming the low maps. Legend pet feat is a grind, and the only choice you have is rushing every map as fast as possible… but apparently you already are doing it.

Lol, ok thanks much. I just thought I was missing something, because it seems…too hard?