Does living force make projectiles to hit twice at max?

All projectiles are pulled back to caster for +50% dmg on return

Projectiles are pulled back to the point where you released or fired your projectile… So yes, it will double your hits if the enemy is still on the same ground and if the enemy did not die… Its easy to find a living force.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Living force causes the projectile to stop at about half its normal travel distance, and travel back the exact same path. Shooting out it is causing damage as if you had no Living Force set, when it reaches its max distance and begins its return, is the only time the damage multiplier is affecting
it.

Normal projectile:

Normal damage
You--------------------------------------------------------------------->

LF projectile:

1. Normal damage phase
    You----------------------------->Stop

2. Extra damage phase
    You <----------------------------

Hope my rudimentary graphic helps. :smile:

1 Like

Does living force compliment the ballista set affix? Coz ballista increase damage with the travel of thrown weapons right? Does the pulled back distance considered distance travelled?

I am using them both right now in my new build, and it is working at some level.

Im not sure of the exact distance LF lets the projectile travel, but for example, lets pretend it is 10 yards. So then we have 10 yards forward and 10 yards backwards. I don’t know if it quits tracking at its furthest distance away, which would be 10 yards, or if it keeps counting upto 20 on the return. Logically, I would think it should go up to 20 in our example. After all, if I were to go to the store 5 miles away, once I come back home I traveled 10 miles total, I didn’t just camp out at the store all night. :wink:

All I can say for certainty though is that it is getting “something extra” tacked on.

1 Like

How would Living Force affect Whirling Blades?

I am using them both right now in my new build, and it is working at some level.

Im not sure of the exact distance LF lets the projectile travel, but for example, lets pretend it is 10 yards. So then we have 10 yards forward and 10 yards backwards. I don’t know if it quits tracking at its furthest distance away, which would be 10 yards, or if it keeps counting upto 20 on the return. Logically, I would think it should go up to 20 in our example. After all, if I were to go to the store 5 miles away, once I come back home I traveled 10 miles total, I didn’t just camp out at the store all night. :wink:

All I can say for certainty though is that it is getting “something extra” tacked on.[/quote]

Ok.got it… thanks!!!

My guess is nothing. But that’s an interesting question, I’ll try and check it.

Hi rubik… I tried ballista on boomerang. And i get nothing…
On definition of boomerang, it throws chakram…

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2 Likes

My guess is nothing. But that’s an interesting question, I’ll try and check it.[/quote]
I saw no obvious differences to either chakrams behavior/damage. But I only had low level stuff. So I can’t really say one way or the other if LF is affecting Chakrams.

[quote=“bdblynken”]Hi rubik… I tried ballista on boomerang. And i get nothing…
On definition of boomerang, it throws chakram…

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/quote]
Yes, Chakrams are thrown, and you would think Ballista should work with it in some manner. Its the same with LF + Ballista from earlier, it’s hard to test that.