Double mage

I’m seriously considering making a 2nd wizard. Has anyone doubled a character yet?? I have a every class type and the rouge is my lowest lvl at 75. I use the rouge mainly for the item quality on her hat and gun and love the loot but… I currently have a Arcane summon/ Ice meteor wizard I’m not giving up and the blind makes them avoid my taunt and there running around let’s them dodge my Astral summons magic. I have a lot of legends and mix it up a but on him. I love barrage/pierce with living force, I add to attack speed and chance and let the stuff fly, it’s just had to give up the minions… I know I can make an elite build with my 2nd wizard that can benefit my Summoner… I also know of a lot of “twister” builds. Any one taken this path and have advice for me?

I tried warrior before…hehehe…now I have 1 each class…

Do you think double mage can survive the high floors?? What types of builds are your wizards? 2 warriors is cool one defensive and one offensive?

For two warrior you’re correct I haven’t tried Wizard and Warrior yet…Warrior and Rogue kinda good combination too…as of now I only play single class I change class every 2-3 hours…

As you can get any affixes on any classes now, I doubt it would be useful to create many characters of the same classes :unamused:

If you’re liking mages cause they do have comet, well you can get it through spellsword
If you’re liking mages with whirlwind, you can get it through battlemage

The only interesting thing here is about the bonuses got from the class (wizard : allresist for mp points, warrior : armor for HP points, rogue : dodge for power points) :unamused:

Personnal opinion :smile:

I’ve started the 2nd wizard he is now my main. I’ve decided to make him an Ascendent and living force mage. It’s a huge rainbow of explosion!

see my item build on the guide section

you can refer on it but its not twister build

I use double mage too, without hireling tho, I amber my Ignis’ Minion and got a mirror image skill, it is so bada**.
[emoji41]

[quote=“ichsanization”]I use double mage too, without hireling tho, I amber my Ignis’ Minion and got a mirror image skill, it is so bada**.
[emoji41][/quote]
Wow! so you can cast a mirror image instead of Skulldraga?

[quote=“Iron”][quote=“ichsanization”]I use double mage too, without hireling tho, I amber my Ignis’ Minion and got a mirror image skill, it is so bada**.
[emoji41][/quote]
Wow! so you can cast a mirror image instead of Skulldraga?[/quote]

exactly, and my storm (MH skill) is doubled too.
unfortunately, eventho I use ascendent, my mirror image is always arcane elemental.
[emoji13]

[quote=“Diieter”]As you can get any affixes on any classes now, I doubt it would be useful to create many characters of the same classes :unamused:

If you’re liking mages cause they do have comet, well you can get it through spellsword
If you’re liking mages with whirlwind, you can get it through battlemage

The only interesting thing here is about the bonuses got from the class (wizard : allresist for mp points, warrior : armor for HP points, rogue : dodge for power points) :unamused:

Personnal opinion :smile:[/quote]
[emoji106]

[quote=“ichsanization”]I use double mage too, without hireling tho, I amber my Ignis’ Minion and got a mirror image skill, it is so bada**.
[emoji41][/quote]

Interesting, I agree that “mirrorimage” skill is opening a way of brand new possibilites :stuck_out_tongue:
But you’ve to know that “tomes” and “skulls” are reworked atm, and the skills won’t be the same, TBH with the new tome I don’t see the point of changing the new special which is seriously overpo… I mean “nice” :smile:

Same for the new Skulls, we kept skulldraga but changed skulldra into a new skill

[quote=“Diieter”]Interesting, I agree that “mirrorimage” skill is opening a way of brand new possibilites :stuck_out_tongue:
But you’ve to know that “tomes” and “skulls” are reworked atm, and the skills won’t be the same, TBH with the new tome I don’t see the point of changing the new special which is seriously overpo… I mean “nice” :smile:

Same for the new Skulls, we kept skulldraga but changed skulldra into a new skill[/quote]

yay! finally my skull is gonna be evolved.
I have two Ignis’ Minion skull, and when the patch comes, I can switch to the original skull and feel the change.
as of right now, I’m having fun with my ‘kagebunshin’. lol.