Dps ladder question

Top dps 2.147billion legit?

Any plans to rework how dps is calculated?

[quote=“illuriouz”]Top dps 2.147billion legit?

Any plans to rework how dps is calculated?[/quote]

Nope, not legit. Anytime you guys see something fishy like that, let us know. We’ll flag them for cheating.

Yea its been on top for like months… Sadly. Am i the only 1 interested in ladder? Hehe

Actually when you see anyone with “2.147” something (like “2.147b” HP or DPS) it’s cheating, I bet it’s the maxxed value because most part of cheaters are using this value

But some people are cheating more discretly so we don’t pay attention to them and we wonder one day if they are cheaters or just farmers…
TBH I’m still wondering about the HP ladder, I think the first isn’t legit but… can’t prove it, it’s been a while now :laughing:

2,147,483,647 is the maximum integer java is capable of calculating. Generally, people who understand the language enough to actually extract, deobfuscate(assuming it is obbed), and decompile the classes in order to “crack” the application use 2,147,483,646 due to the fact that generally when you surpass 2,147,483,647 java will confuse itself and revert to a negative integer. That said, odds are the person has likely broken the in-app purchases as well, therefore stealing from our community, as well as developers. I say we track his upload ip and hunt him down and beat him until he loses 2,147,483,647 hp irl.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2

:unamused: Well done

[emoji106]

I’m proud to be legit…since last year top 20s…[emoji6]

By the way I wanna share this screenshot from Hero Points in this thread because the top 1,2,3,5,6,9 & 10 very look suspicious their not even in the Experience,Legend Founds and Highest Floor Leader Boards how come their in the Hero Points?? Well it’s just my own thought… I’ll leave it to you guys you judge them if their legit ranker or not…

Well they can farm Ignis with the exploit and get ton of HP without getting XP or climbing 200+ floors, that’s the problem :wink:

Now, I would say everyone here is legit except : #1 and #2 (never saw him)
For the #3 ph_annihilator, that’s someone i already reported to steiger because I didn’t know if he was legit or not, but it’s been a while so can’t prove it now :laughing: but tbh 37m HP is just too much, 40 hp by ignis, it does mean he would kill it : 925 000 times …
Assuming you can kill ignis in 30 sec (with loading screens) : 27 750 000 sec = 462 500 min = 7708 hours = 321 days of farming

Yeah obviously a cheater, even a nolife couldn’t do it :laughing:

Experience ladder :

#1 #2 : cheaters obviously
#3 etc : I honestly don’t know

Legend found :

Well it depends of your “item drop” gear etc, can’t really know… I would say it’s kinda legit

Floor ladders :

The whole systme is corrupted, because before 1.5 you could climb floor in ep2 to X floor (let’s say 999) and change the ep to ep8, then use the scroll, and then get counted in ep8 floor 999 … that’s how some ppl were in every ladders :wink:
I wish they could be erased tbh :laughing:

But tbh I’m not mad about the leaderboard, I’m not looking for the #1 place, there will be more accurate ways to test the “top players” in 1.7 (pvp against players’ characters) :unamused:

Has DQ thought of some sort of competitive mode? At the current stage this game is good. some tweaks need

Competitive area.(should be priority)
Social aspect.
More different types of Game play.

Why don’t you have the ladder here in the forum and renew it let say 1 per week,two weeks …?

Floor ladders :

The whole systme is corrupted, because before 1.5 you could climb floor in ep2 to X floor (let’s say 999) and change the ep to ep8, then use the scroll, and then get counted in ep8 floor 999 … that’s how some ppl were in every ladders :wink:
I wish they could be erased tbh :laughing:

But tbh I’m not mad about the leaderboard, I’m not looking for the #1 place, there will be more accurate ways to test the “top players” in 1.7 (pvp against players’ characters) :unamused:[/quote]

Then erase all the Highest Floor boarders on EP8…lol…I never knew that what you said about changing EPs…I’m only playing EP8 after 3 EPs were added last year from EP5 well of course it depends on the player of what item/gears he equipped…Playing high eps gives more exp,item loots (for legends found), hero points,etc…

New cheater in Hero points PH_ROBCEJAS 2.147B
He is a real hero :smiley:

i wonder why there’s a huge gap between 9 and 10, also 1 and 2.

[quote=“SHAY”]New cheater in Hero points PH_ROBCEJAS 2.147B
He is a real hero :smiley:[/quote]
That shit is always trying hard.lol…stupid shit.

[quote=“aSar”][quote=“SHAY”]New cheater in Hero points PH_ROBCEJAS 2.147B
That shit is always trying hard.lol…stupid shit.[/quote]
I think that the price cheater of the year should be given to OAKEN you can see that he is in at least 10 times in every top 100, just saw him in legend board with 4,4 k legends found …

[quote=“SHAY”][quote=“aSar”][quote=“SHAY”]New cheater in Hero points PH_ROBCEJAS 2.147B
I think that the price cheater of the year should be given to OAKEN you can see that he is in at least 10 times in every top 100, just saw him in legend board with 4,4 k legends found …[/quote]

[emoji106]

Well ep floors cheaters :

xMarks (the most obvious)
Dendrobium
Phetik

But whatever that’s just about ladders, who cares :laughing:

[quote=“SHAY”][quote=“aSar”][quote=“SHAY”]New cheater in Hero points PH_ROBCEJAS 2.147B
I think that the price cheater of the year should be given to OAKEN you can see that he is in at least 10 times in every top 100, just saw him in legend board with 4,4 k legends found …[/quote]

OAKEN is the default name given to a warrior, so not necessary the same person, could be 10 different cheaters :wink:

[quote=“Diieter”]Well ep floors cheaters :

xMarks (the most obvious)
Dendrobium
Phetik

But whatever that’s just about ladders, who cares :laughing:[/quote]
[emoji106]

If the developers would reset the ladders on EP8 highest floor back to zero I mean no maps will be left in every bag of each players I’m in to it…lol…knowing my build set of items/gears equipped I know can hit the chart again pure play no any cheat(I fkcving hate cheaters)…[emoji6]

Like what I posted in other thread it’s best that each player should know every talents/attributes/affixes of each class item so that they will know what set of items/gears that suits their build on game play.[emoji3]