DQ Campaign Experience

What is your Dungeon Quest Campaign Experience total? If you go to DQ campaign, then select campaign leaderboards, on the top right, you can check your experience and other cool data.

My main character reached 1 Trillion Experience in Dungeon Quest today and I do not use any experience boosts. My total experience with my warrior, Rogue and Testing Wizard is 1.88 Trillion :sunglasses:

2 Likes

1.891B today

1 Like

This is my total experience between all 3 most used characters who all have eternal 99.

Altogether a total of Trillion Experience.

Experience boosts were there but those boosts came from collecting 3750 orbs (5000 if you don’t have accomplished perk from ascension) , EXP shrine and sometimes clicking ad boosts intentionally or not.

But I don’t actually try to gain a lot of experience.

Just so you know, eternal 99 requires a total of 150B experience or 190B. It’s around the 150B-200B range.

My wizard has the most experience and name is CuzegSpiked. My warrior is second in line named Michael since I use that warrior everyday for farming with my wizard so they get similar values.

My rogue Lucifer is only 160B since she only got eternal 99 and hunted high floor afterwards so I didn’t use her much ,except for PvP.

3 Likes

Thx for sharing!! I did not look at my other characters experience.

2 Likes

Your welcome XD .

1 Like

Heres mine pretty cute compared to u guys lmao! Hahaha

3 Likes

Lol. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Do those guys in the highest ranks play in the arena? I havent met 1 of them or atleast knew who they are here in this community lol

No that is fiction. I was in top 5 about a year ago when they cleared the leaderboards.

1 Like

Three of my other characters below.

That would be 1T Mr Scooty, 0.453T Aswang, 0.287T Mrs Scooty and Test Wizard 0.138T for a total DQ Exp of 1.88 Trillion.

2 Likes

Dude thats insane!! how long have u been playing this game?!! :joy::joy:

1 Like

Yep - two years and counting. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Amazeballs

1 Like

Wow lol :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

1.991B exp on my lvl 92 wizard called broeus lol :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like