Dq farming help

Im a 1 yr player now after i stopped plying 4 almost 2yrs… and i find it hard 2 farm crystals… yes CRYSTALS such as obsidian… i can customize my set but not all and i only focus on 1 char… the problem is i really find it unfair for some players that there r cheaters in the game… i farm hard for trying 2 create my own set of farming and pvp but some just edits them… i hope crystals drop rate will increase… thats the only thing that i find really hard 2 grind…

i not a cheater and i just play about 2 month and more. probably 3 month. and now i can get 2-3 obsidian, 2-3 amethyst, 2-3 ruby, and other Ultra rare to rare crytsal per day. It fair now since cheater not allowed to play in pvp, they only had good time in PvE.

if u play 1.8 official then it really hard, i play on that for a month and i know how hard it is to farm it. but if u play beta version for 2.0 then it not really hard unless u not set ur gear for farming properly.

There is really no point on saying that cheaters are unfair because they edit their gears and/or whatever because saying all that isnt gonna help you stronger and richer ingame…

We all started as poor because we didnt really understand how to be rich and resourceful, some players even started playing on a patch where gold was heck harder to farm than the latest patch…

Understanding how the game works will help you exponentially! In my experiences playing DQ, it has taught me that grinding isnt about the years you have spent playing it…

It is about how you use the time playing…

Farm patiently and you will be rewarded for that!

Heck, I should have been farming by now! xD

[quote=“lordknightstradmore”]
Understanding how the game works will help you exponentially! In my experiences playing DQ, it has taught me that grinding isnt about the years you have spent playing it…

It is about how you use the time playing…[/quote]
+1 totally agree.

Lol…