Dungeon Questers (Facebook Group)

HI EVERYONE I WOULD LIKE TO TELL THAT JOIN OUR PUBLIC GROUP IN FACEBOOK JUST TYPE " Dungeon Questers" Heres the link : facebook.com/groups/925550070812647/
For us to communicate each other Free to ask
and we giving free Devils Pack if we got 1k+ Member
Ty and God Bless you All Dungeon Questers

[quote=“jamxhere”]HI EVERYONE I WOULD LIKE TO TELL THAT JOIN OUR PUBLIC GROUP IN FACEBOOK JUST TYPE " Dungeon Questers" Heres the link : facebook.com/groups/925550070812647/
Ty and God Bless you All Dungeon Questers[/quote]
Free character slot please?

[quote=“jamxhere”]HI EVERYONE I WOULD LIKE TO TELL THAT JOIN OUR PUBLIC GROUP IN FACEBOOK JUST TYPE " Dungeon Questers" Heres the link : facebook.com/groups/925550070812647/

What is a Devils Pack ?

[quote=“JesteR”][quote=“jamxhere”]HI EVERYONE I WOULD LIKE TO TELL THAT JOIN OUR PUBLIC GROUP IN FACEBOOK JUST TYPE " Dungeon Questers" Heres the link : facebook.com/groups/925550070812647/

What is a Devils Pack ?[/quote]
the MXT I gues

Spam or nah?

I checked out the Facebook page, there is some kind of game in peoples pictures, but not the DQ we love.
It could be legit, give it a day or so, if no update delete it :wink:

Oh, because the link didn’t work for me :astonished:

Works for me :smile:

^ opened it on my phone, maybe that’s why [emoji14]

I’m guessing it’s a different Dungeon Quest. Our favorite game already has a facebook page :smile:

Nah, it’s actually our beloved Dungeon Quest. Anyway, this is a fan page, not an official page from ShinyBox.

The Devils Pack is talking about Demonic vanity items. Not sure how they plan on giving them away though. Doesn’t seem very reputable.

I smell scam …

Wow !!! Reading the Facebook page and I just found out there is a new class in 1.8 !!!

Obviously they know more than me :astonished:

Either that or someone is leaking chatter from play testing forum /line :open_mouth:

[quote=“JesteR”]Wow !!! Reading the Facebook page and I just found out there is a new class in 1.8 !!!

Either that or someone is leaking chatter from play testing forum /line :open_mouth:[/quote]

Neat, news to me :smile:

I’ve seen no discussion of other classes, so how do you leak nothing. Unless it’s in that fancy shmancy line that I can’t seem to get to work.

Sorry about that. Yes, I’ve added a new class to 1.8. It’s called spammer. It’s favorite weapon is chopsticks, and the head armor is a pineapple hat.

Wow i found out new type of pet too call Dragon, it help break chest/box. After break few times it spawn a yellow chest in the map :laughing:

[quote=“JesteR”]Wow !!! Reading the Facebook page and I just found out there is a new class in 1.8 !!!

Either that or someone is leaking chatter from play testing forum /line :open_mouth:[/quote]
Oh, I see. You’re Mark, then :smiley: