E3: what have you seen that you liked or are excited about?

Cool game with the lady that kills giant robosaurs.

It’s good to know that they’re remaking FF7 :smiley:

Backwards compatibility allowing 360 games to be played on Xbox one (even if through emulation).
FF 7 remake.
Rare Replay Collection.
Star wars battlefront.
Dark souls 3.
Fable legends … Oooooooh my gosh … Fable legends drool

And by the look of it, I will be getting a divorce :wink: the missus is not very happy already lol
Today is the E3 PC, and of course with that comes Blizzard Entertainment …

Hmmmm with a divorce comes more time to do what I want, win - win in my book :wink:

I’d say:
Fallout 4
Fallout 4
Fallout 4
Star Wars BF
Horizons
ff7
Fire emblem
Mass Effect
Interested in Shenmue, but might not ever play
No man’s sky looks like it could be awesome, or could be mediocre
xbox backwards might actually get me to buy a xbox one

The Xbox one elite gamepad is sparking my interest a little, I have longed for customisation and remapping, and finally it has arrived.
I’m hoping eventually they think about gamers with larger hands and make different sized pads.

[quote=“JesteR”]The Xbox one elite gamepad is sparking my interest a little, I have longed for customisation and remapping, and finally it has arrived.
I’m hoping eventually they think about gamers with larger hands and make different sized pads.[/quote]

Apparently it’s 150$, which is… lol…

Guess they figured people buy scuff controllers at that price.

[quote=“SteigerBox”][quote=“JesteR”]The Xbox one elite gamepad is sparking my interest a little, I have longed for customisation and remapping, and finally it has arrived.
I’m hoping eventually they think about gamers with larger hands and make different sized pads.[/quote]

Apparently it’s 150$, which is… lol…[/quote]

Ouch !
And I bet, when it comes out over here, they will keep the same price tag, and totally disregard the conversion rate USD$ to GBP£

£150 or £96 if conversion rate is taken in to account.

That sparked interest has just been p!ssed on from a great height :frowning:

Final Fantasy VII remake
Kingdom Hearts III

Only these ones!