Easy crafting for Beginners Guide (new method?)

Hello Guys
Today i want to show you a crafting method that i found. I am not really sure if it is maybe known but after reading alot of threads here i guess it isnt :smile:
This method is for Beginners! You can’t craft perfect rolled Items with it. But for people like me who just started playing DQ it is a great way to increase your DPS.

I found it after i had enough of this endless 6 epic affixes-upload-enchant-download-disenchant method. Most of the Time i wasnt even able to get only 2! epic affixes per item. So i decided to make items with just 1 epic affix…LUCK. For the other 5 affixes on the items i just wanted the affixes that i needed. HP leech, % elementar Damage, Crit chance, etc. But after i had epic LUCK + 4 non-epic affixes on a item i saw

[size=150][color=#FF0000]THAT THE 6TH AFFIX IF IT DON’T FAILS IS ALLWAYS EPIC!!![/color][/size]

it doesnt matter what affix you want epic (skills, talents, hp, mp, etc.) if you craft it as the 6th affix it will be allways epic then. I tried it like 100 times and it allways worked

Here are the Steps that i have done to find it:

1. Go to the floor for the Item that you want
  2. If it has Affixes just disenchant it till it is “clean”
  3. make some money (i recommend 1mil per item so you don’t have to download after every fail)
  4. Upload your Account
  5. enchant/disenchant till the 1. Affix is LUCK(epic)
  6. reroll the item till it is ilvl 100 AND has 50 LUCK (shouldn’t take too much time) :
  7. Upload/enchant/download/disenchant/etc. till you have 4 more affixes that you want on your item:
  8. Upload/enchant/download/disenchant/etc. till you have your wanted Affix…it will be ALLWAYS epic :smile:
  9. Reroll till both Affixes (Luck+Yours) are maxxed
  10. Repeat this for every Item you want and you should easy reach 250k+ DPS…and way more

I hope it will help some of you to get better and stronger

Because of my bad english i would be glad if someone could send me all my translation mistakes so i could make this guide even better. He/she would earn the credits of course :smile:

Edit:
Every epic Items 6th Affix is epic -.- so it doesnt matter if the the 1. affix will be 50 luck or 69 roflcopter or something else

can u make a video of this “method” cause im not realy following along… i have read this a couple times and i still dont understand how you keep the 50% if your guna reroll stats to be higher wouldnt the 50% drop when you reroll for other perfect stats?

If he has the feeling that “luck” is needed to get an epic affixe at 6th, it’s because the “epic affixes” are “related” to the “global luck” of your character…
More Luck you have on your gear, and more chances you’ll have to get an epic affixe by enchanting.

Also, it’s true that the 6th affixe is almost everytimes “epic”

[quote=“Diieter”]If he has the feeling that “luck” is needed to get an epic affixe at 6th, it’s because the “epic affixes” are “related” to the “global luck” of your character…
More Luck you have on your gear, and more chances you’ll have to get an epic affixe by enchanting.

Also, it’s true that the 6th affixe is almost everytimes “epic”[/quote]
u cant get a Ilvl100 item meanin 50%luck if your not higher level… the rerolling option doesnt let you bypass your level in gear… like im lvl 61 now… the highest luck % off a epic i can get is 35% i have tried constantly to get 50% it simply wont go higher then 35% as it says on the reoll 54-63 im guessing that the ilvl stat you can roll to.

I don’t see why i’m quoted here because there is no connection between our both post but yeah okay :laughing:

[quote=“Geno”][quote=“Diieter”]If he has the feeling that “luck” is needed to get an epic affixe at 6th, it’s because the “epic affixes” are “related” to the “global luck” of your character…

Also, it’s true that the 6th affixe is almost everytimes “epic”[/quote]
u cant get a Ilvl100 item meanin 50%luck if your not higher level… the rerolling option doesnt let you bypass your level in gear… like im lvl 61 now… the highest luck % off a epic i can get is 35% i have tried constantly to get 50% it simply wont go higher then 35% as it says on the reoll 54-63 im guessing that the ilvl stat you can roll to.[/quote]

It’s a good idea to max your levels and complete challenges before getting into this perfect rolling:)

[quote=“GeneticZ”]Hello Guys
Today i want to show you a crafting method that i found. I am not really sure if it is maybe known but after reading alot of threads here i guess it isnt :smile:
This method is for Beginners! You can’t craft perfect rolled Items with it. But for people like me who just started playing DQ it is a great way to increase your DPS.

I found it after i had enough of this endless 6 epic affixes-upload-enchant-download-disenchant method. Most of the Time i wasnt even able to get only 2! epic affixes per item. So i decided to make items with just 1 epic affix…LUCK. For the other 5 affixes on the items i just wanted the affixes that i needed. HP leech, % elementar Damage, Crit chance, etc. But after i had epic LUCK + 4 non-epic affixes on a item i saw

[size=150][color=#FF0000]THAT THE 6TH AFFIX IF IT DON’T FAILS IS ALLWAYS EPIC!!![/color][/size]

it doesnt matter what affix you want epic (skills, talents, hp, mp, etc.) if you craft it as the 6th affix it will be allways epic then. I tried it like 100 times and it allways worked

Here are the Steps that i have done to find it:

1. Go to the floor for the Item that you want
  2. If it has Affixes just disenchant it till it is “clean”
  3. make some money (i recommend 1mil per item so you don’t have to download after every fail)
  4. Upload your Account
  5. enchant/disenchant till the 1. Affix is LUCK(epic)
  6. reroll the item till it is ilvl 100 AND has 50 LUCK (shouldn’t take too much time) :
  7. Upload/enchant/download/disenchant/etc. till you have 4 more affixes that you want on your item:
  8. Upload/enchant/download/disenchant/etc. till you have your wanted Affix…it will be ALLWAYS epic :smile:
  9. Reroll till both Affixes (Luck+Yours) are maxxed
  10. Repeat this for every Item you want and you should easy reach 250k+ DPS…and way more

I hope it will help some of you to get better and stronger

Because of my bad english i would be glad if someone could send me all my translation mistakes so i could make this guide even better. He/she would earn the credits of course :smile:

Edit:
Every epic Items 6th Affix is epic -.- so it doesnt matter if the the 1. affix will be 50 luck or 69 roflcopter or something else[/quote]

Rooted users on android can use Titanium Backup to backup and restore, thus saving constant internet usage.

But all of this is useless once 1.6 is out. Yay!