ELECTROCUTION bonus effect

Hi guys newbie here.
How can I activate the electrocution effect, I try it on max WEAKEN but not activated. Is it bugged or something?

2 Likes

I think thats elemental critical instead of weaken.

1 Like

if you are talking about the Electrocution Set Bonus (+1 Shock Stack with +40% Weaken or more), that just means that +40% Weaken or more gives you a max of +5 Shock Stacks instead of 4. this means that it takes 5 hits to a target to apply all 5 Shock Stacks for +62.5% Dmg. Shock Stack fade 4 or 5 seconds after they are applied, so if you stop attacking, or have a very slow attack, they fade away and you don’t get the full Dmg bonus.

if you have the +40% Weaken or more, and the Bonus isn’t activated, then it might be a bug, and you should post it in the Support & Bug Thread. otherwise, it might take longer for a Dev to notice that you might have a bug.

4 Likes

Not sure thats worth it vs the +1 Shock effect legend affix but I see. So 3% just makes it into 5 instead of some % or decimal number like 4.06 attacks, which is of course not possible. Though if I can’t find one, then that’s good to know. A single weaken slot.

1 Like

I remember some of your older Posts on the subject, of a Main & Hireling, both with Shock, getting 8 Shock Stack for +100% Dmg. I have always wondered if the Main & Hireling use all the Legend +1 Shock Max’s possible to be found on Items and both with the Electrocution Set Bonus, if you could get a Shock Stack of 18? I believe that would give a +225% Dmg. that would take up 6 spaces minimum on each Character. and if you have +120% Weaken (7 spaces minimum each), would multiply Dmg by 7.15, if I did the math right (before Elemental resistances are figured into the equation).

2 Likes

Yup I remember mentioning it and it was based on what I have tested at the time. 4 stack per character without any +1 shock max did reach that max. +1 on each would be 5x2=10 , so 100 to 150%. Though I only assumed add +1 shock affix but it doesn’t say there’s no cap so theoretically what you propose could be doable. It will be diminishing after enough attacks as you want both characters to keep applying the effect.

1 Like

it’s like a lot of other damage increasing affixes, the more you use of just one kind, the greater the diminishing returns are :confused: .

2 Likes