Element or weapon damage

Guys what is the better affix should i add to my flintlock? Weapon damage % or element %?

1 Like

Weapon Dmg% is better on the weapon you are using in dealing the most damage(scattershot flintlock for example)

Element Dmg% is better on other gears to grant bonus damage based on your elemental dmg and your enemies elemental resistance.

I might be wrong though so feel free to correct me!

1 Like

@LK_Stradmore you are correct :+1: !!!

if you can find a Flintlock with Legend +200% WD that fits your Build, use it. if not, then use Epic +100% WD.

WD% only affects the weapon it is on and increases the damage of BWD, Power, and Item Quality.
ED% only affects weapons of the same Element and can be on any Item. it increases the damage of the weapon(s) after WD% and WD+. basically, if you don’t have WD%, ED% acts like WD% and you lose a lot of damage potential.

1 Like

Thanks @Golem… Right now I’m using weapon damage % but it is epic affix I can’t find flintlock with weapon damage % with a legend affix

2 Likes

I’m just using the basic attack of the flintlock… I’m to lazy to tap so many bottons🤣

2 Likes

I built my rogue as a Frozen Scattershot build. Flintlock has too low of Base attack so I swapped it to Chakram. Very effective early/mid game as the build has high Gold gain% and with Taunt offhand skill, I can easily burst down swarm of enemies with one scattershot. Ineffective against single target enemies like the Legend/Eternal ones as Frozen only works by chaining Explosion via enemies dying.

1 Like

at the bottom of this post is the Item Conversion when using Jasper, so if Flintlocks don’t have +200% WD, then look in the Codex and see if any Wizard Wands or Warrior Lances have it, and if they do, and it fits your Build, Jasper it to Rogue.

this is how Items of one Class can have something on it that can’t be rolled with Crystals and isn’t found in the LegendEx, it was Jaspered from another Class.

1 Like

Try to use an Immortal Flintlock with the sets of Eternalized it grants you an elemental damage up to 100% and just add WD to increase your damage itself

2 Likes