Enemy Power & Experience

Hi guys!
I’ve noticed ever since I started playing that changing Enemy Power only rarely results in higher experience. I’ve updated the game, deleted and re-uploaded, everything I can think of. Not sure if there’s an additional setting I should be fidgeting with or what. Thanks for any help you could provide!

[quote=“Squeak”]Hi guys!
I’ve noticed ever since I started playing that changing Enemy Power only rarely results in higher experience. I’ve updated the game, deleted and re-uploaded, everything I can think of. Not sure if there’s an additional setting I should be fidgeting with or what. Thanks for any help you could provide![/quote]

even if it is a bug, i doubt that it really affects someone, cause leveling is not that hard and crucial imo*

I will add this to the list of things to look at before we ship the next patch. I was playing some last week on EP8 and had unlocked my first secondary skill by floor 3 (start of the floor). I was clearing all the enemies before I left each floor and that was boost compared to what I was seeing in the past.

thanks for the heads up, we will take a look for sure.

Same with cartographer maps btw!

If I’m right you will get the Bonus Exp on random maps after opening the reward chest. It is something like a buff I think that lasts like 60 seconds. Don’t know if the buff will be still there after using the next random map scroll.