Error in purchasing

i was purchasing an extra slot and whenever i tried to purchase this error always apper

Error
Your order was declined because it was considered high-risk.Please try again in 30 minutes.

i tried every 30 minutes for the last 5 hours meaning already tried it 10x and still saying the same and i’m using my debit card…there is no problem in the other games i have played paying online with my debit card i only have a problem on this game and IDK why…

btw the 0.99$ pet is it automatically legend when bought??

[quote=“kram0829”]i was purchasing an extra slot and whenever i tried to purchase this error always apper

Error
Your order was declined because it was considered high-risk.Please try again in 30 minutes.

i tried every 30 minutes for the last 5 hours meaning already tried it 10x and still saying the same and i’m using my debit card…there is no problem in the other games i have played paying online with my debit card i only have a problem on this game and IDK why…

btw the 0.99$ pet is it automatically legend when bought??[/quote]

screenshot then post here please?

[quote=“kram0829”]i was purchasing an extra slot and whenever i tried to purchase this error always apper

Error

btw the 0.99$ pet is it automatically legend when bought??[/quote]
To answer your pet question: Nope. No legendary pets from the shop. You can only get legendary pets from killing Enslavers.

As for your purchasing issue, check out this thread.