Eternal Back Vanity still available for 2019?

I’ve reached 2.3k mmr in then arena but still no eternal vanity :frowning: i really want it :frowning:
Help anyone :frowning:

1 Like

Ow!!! Another one made it to top!! Grats ! But still no eternal vanity sad…

1 Like

Tnx man. Maybe the eternal vanity is not available anymore? Im sad now :frowning:

Yes been a top for an hour right after the update , but got none . So ive got hopeless for it. .

1 Like

Checking in on this @darkeons21 & @m3db

2 Likes

@Mr_Scooty @darkeons21 finally got the Eternal Vanity OMG :grin:

Just look how beautiful that vanity is :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

5 Likes

Whoooooaaaaaaattttttttt!! How much mmr you got . Before you get that thingggg??

Im desperate to get that . Imma be there soon :scream::grin:

@darkeons21 im not sure but the highest mmr i’ve reached is 2418 mmr then when i’ve looked at my vanity inventory its there :grin:

Go for it man you can get it too :smiley: :trophy:

1 Like

That back is granted to you ma friend you gonna be feeling happy now.:sweat_smile: Heart appreciate.

5 Likes

Yess Im sooooooo happy the moment I got the vanity and until now :rofl: :trophy:

3 Likes

Eternal back please I’m worrying.

I do I get 2.3kmmr for the first time but I don’t haved my favorite thing eternal bck vanity. Please check divs.

3 Likes

devs please give to me eternal back I’m in again for 2.3k but I don’t haved recieve EB now this is may 2nd time to do it again the 2.3kmmr.

2 Likes

haved EB available for 2020 this is my second time to do 2.3kmmr sir’@tdaniel.

2 Likes

Hey!, you there, i hear that you on a quest to get the legendary vanitys that were forged by the anciant titan, Sir. Kostas Michalopoulos, i have to say, they are only for the best of the best, i belive your capable to wear sutch powerfull vanitys, never give up!

3 Likes

Awesome.:heart:

1 Like

Here is a fortune cookie:

Try to take no.1 in 2v2. That should probably give you the vanity regardless of the mmr.

2 Likes

But @HawkEye can recieve the EB vanity when he is 1v1 top1 but 2v2 he is top 3 last year. Now coming this 2020 new that a requirement up to get Eternal Back?.

The mechanics seem to change, strangely. If I recall correctly, the FlowG account and that atty.tcc too, among others wore their Eternal Vanities after taking 2v2 top spots.

What previously worked to your Hawkeye account may no longer be the same to your Hercules account.
images-50

But you enjoy winning so that shouldn’t be a problem, right?