Eternal items where

Im now floor 222 my question is at which floor and where Do i Drop eternal items i got 1 eternal item After 222 floors so what is the fastest way to drop this

Raise your luck to 650%, Item Drops to 200% and have a Hireling with the same luck and ID and use an Eternalized set on your main toon.
I guess that’s what we can do to increase the chance of getting eternal items.

The floor doesn’t matter.

Raise your luck to 650%, Item Drops to 200% and have a Hireling with the same luck and ID and use an Eternalized set on your main toon.

The floor doesn’t matter.[/quote]
true… that the only way. floor doest matter…

Second option for eternal
kill mythics mob.

Eternal = premium crystal lol

The floor doesn’t matter.[/quote]

Most efficient way is to get at floor 101 with these gears with capped rewards affixes that cyberjuba mentioned and clear the maps as fast as you can

Don’t forget your pack size!

How does difficulty level play into it? if you get max luck and drops with gear run it on easy? adjust the difficulty to get to 650% luck and 200% drop? What does “hiking” mean?

Hiking essentially means getting to high floors merely for bragging rights; i.e. less loot than conventional farming at relatively lower floors.

Difficulty level just factors in a few luck and gold percent increase.

I guess you could increase luck and such. However I don’t feel it would make it so much easier. On my old account I got 1 eternal item at around floor 60ish but never got another one after despite how much luck and drop rate I increased.

Well it’s purely based on real “luck”.

Luck % and Item drops increase the number of legends you get, hence it’s the only brusque way to get a better chance to obtain eternals.