Eternal pets %

Anyone can tell me what % the rates the drop for eternal pets, ive been repeating my eternal maps for quite sometime now and i cant seems to get eternal pets even with 2100%+ luck?

1 Like

check out :mag: Eternal Pet Hunting Tips and Tricks. later in the thread, there are good tips based on version 3.0 information. hope this helps.

4 Likes

I might find this useful one day, thanks!

Also, welcome back @Golem, its been a while since you were gone.

2 Likes

Tried it, but i use eternal eternalized as experiment, i pick eternalized ring, pen, helm and mh as eph. Pen and ring with both obsdian luck which cost me around more or less 60k dust lol.
Got 1 eternal elements slime around few minutes, prolly just godlike luck but it work, but ill never trade my dust for that lmao. Hahaha

1 Like

well, the % chance for Eternal Pet drops is the same as for other Eternal Items, except that Pets only drop when there are Enslavers, so the only way to really get Eternal Pets to drop more often, other than having a good Eternal Pet Farming Build, is to also purchase/use the monster boost, which drops an Enslaver on every map.

also, if you farm for Enslavers on floors 400+, the Eternal Pet reward for defeating the Mythic Enslaver is possible.

@moosedeer don’t give up, keep farming for the Eternal Pet of your dreams!

@LK_Stradmore thanks! glad to be back! i actually prefer using Legend Pets. i have found 3 Eternal Pets so far, 1 worthless, and the other 2 can only fit certain narrow builds.

3 Likes

After weeks of waiting my chance on 150 enslavers quest. Waiting for a drop of eternal pets using a 992% eternal map luck and addional 100% free bonus luck. I finally pick 1, not warrior user but better than nothing.

Good thing you mention inc chance by using eternalized set, i always forgot you can use more than(5) on those.

4 Likes

My current pet is a Rage with BloodMagic and is now unobtainable and iireplace-able in my current build so I can relate to that. Regardless, id be happy to get one than not at all :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

there are 4 items with Eternal Set, so you could get Eternal (8) if you want.

2 Likes

I dont know if this is a myth or some sort but eternal eternalized seems to increase chance drops of eternal items, maybe eternal item have some sort of hidden stats or some bonus of some sorts because it seems that ive notice an increase of eternal items dropping every some time or some map intervals than without a eternal eternalized, this is with max luck including luck bonus(100%)
Just my observation, maybe some can try too.
(Just good rng or rigged )
Hahaha!

does demonic pet affix affects crushing blow?

no. Crushing Blow is only affected by the Crushing Flames Set. but Demonic is good to use with a Crushing Flames Set, as a monsters HP can be lowered to 25% or less really fast, which is when Demonic starts working with all the other Dmg your weapon is doing.

3 Likes