Eternals

[attachment=0]image.jpg[/attachment]

As you all know, you cannot use crystals on eternals except to change nature or element. That means if you are lucky/unlucky enough to get a low level eternal. It is pretty much useless. If you look through my post history, I have always recommended to get to floor 500 before hunting eternals. Well fear NOT amazing things will happen in 1.9! Dispose of them at your own risk.

I love being rewarded for collecting rare junk. :smiley:

There may be a bug. if i am not mistaken eternals should roll atleast 75% of the max of each affix before being doubled for being eternal. Lets wait and see what the devs have to say.

It is no bug. As you can see from the screenshot it is only a lv19 Eternal. The stats you see reflects that of a lv 19 item.

Lastly, to ensure that you’re likely to get a useful item when any Legend drops, we’re changing the affix ranges for Legends so they roll at least 75%+ of their potential. For example, an epic Weapon Damage % Affix with a normal range of 5-50% should always be above 38.75% ( 77.5% when Eternal ).

Quoted from 1.8 Preview. As for the level 19, i believe this affects merely the base damage and defence of an item. It is not a reflection of the possible rolling of affix stats.

Affixes are actually limited by the item’s level, there’s no bug here :smile:

Affixes are actually limited by the item’s level, there’s no bug here :smile:[/quote]
Wow, been playing this game for so long and yet a lot of things still surprise me. Thanks for clearing it out for me.

What happens next? Why do you leave us hanging like thiiiis.

It’s like a chef deciding to make cake and telling you what it will taste like when it’s while he is planning to make it. Neither you nor he can describe exactly how it looks or what is made out of until finished. :stuck_out_tongue:

The receipe list has only been started so there is nothing more I can reveal. No ingredients are secured or mixed yet. But I have got to say, Steiger is an amazing chef!

Affixes are actually limited by the item’s level, there’s no bug here :smile:[/quote]

-Question: for example,lets consider that Eternal Legend (Level 19) as a Legend only. It means you can use CS to lvl that up to 100 right? if you try to lvl it up to 100,does it mean that those Affixes will increase also??

-Question: for example,lets consider that Eternal Legend (Level 19) as a Legend only. It means you can use CS to lvl that up to 100 right? if you try to lvl it up to 100,does it mean that those Affixes will increase also??[/quote]
Item level could be increased, yes. That would not change the values though, they need to be rerolled.

Ok got it.

Oops. :astonished:

Oops. :astonished:[/quote]

Yeah Right? them feelz…

1.9 will be worth saying oops indeed!

I hope all the testing gets completed soon… then I can measure how much regret should I feel :laughing:

Roughly 20 days and one and a half of my stash have been filled with junk crystal and eternal legends… It’s like constipation, waiting to dump them all out :laughing:

I’m rooting for you, Testers and Devs!

Got my first eternal today.

That’s already decent for level 86! Depending what improvements/crystal uses are added in 1.9 for eternals that is going to be ÜBER. :open_mouth:

I was thinking that hoarding eternals was for converting them to very very useful stuff, since Clogon was hinting to stock up more gold for more eternals…

Well, I won’t mind having both. Both (If ever) will be awesome in their own right

I’m seeing a full crystal loadout on the background, which means you already have good progress.

You are not using a hunter ring?!

I wish I had a hunter ring. Just a loadout full of luck a nd item drop. Loadout has a hard time above lvl 300 mystic 3, so I have to keep going back to lvl 200 and start the grind again.

dungeonquest.wikia.com/wiki/Mythics

Just in case you need the recipe for it