[Event] Hunt!

Im only at floor 114 can i join in this event?

I think I saw Livid and Golex somewhere between floor 150-200 :smile:. Anyway, I don’ t think you can give items to other player until patch 1.7.

P/S: Why there are so many item drop affixes? The cap of item drop is 200%, which means you only have to get 4 legendary affixes of this :smiley:

Oh, this sounds fun. Now I have to get that emulator site to work so I can get screenshots…

Why don’t you just use a camera or another phone and take a picture?
If you are using Android 4.0+, I think you can take a screenshot by holding power button and vol- at the same time :smile:

[quote=“zzvilzz”]Why don’t you just use a camera or another phone and take a picture?
If you are using Android 4.0+, I think you can take a screenshot by holding power button and vol- at the same time :smile:[/quote]

I’m on Kindle Fire… an older version. No screenshots here :L On the other hand, using a camera or somesuch is a legitimately good idea. Makes me feel dumb for not thinking of it :laughing: Oh well.

[quote=“zzvilzz”]I think I saw Livid and Golex somewhere between floor 150-200 :smile:. Anyway, I don’ t think you can give items to other player until patch 1.7.

P/S: Why there are so many item drop affixes? The cap of item drop is 200%, which means you only have to get 4 legendary affixes of this :smiley:[/quote]
Maybe because these are given to six different players, who don’t wear every equipment piece at the same time? :smiley:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

@CentraBPM Yeah, I guess you’re right :stuck_out_tongue:

mwah, I like the idea of a contest / hunt, but the prices really suck (no offence). The exp affix is, in my opinion, one of the most worthless affixes, because you are at lvl 99 in no time and there’s no more leveling afterwards. I also dislike that bonus from the level specific bonus pillars.

You can find every bosses from floor 1 to floor 200, so everyone is able to participate :wink:

[quote=“CentraBPM”]
Maybe because these are given to six different players[/quote]

1 piece per winner, 6 winners

Steiger will do :wink:

• Some people are leveling many characters, which can take a few time
  • The event is also made for new players, not everyone is lvl100 yet :wink:

Wait for “rebirth system” from 1.7 :unamused:

Is that like prestige from cod?

And do you have to post them at the same time? All 6 at once?

[quote=“shutnic”]Is that like prestige from cod?

And do you have to post them at the same time? All 6 at once?[/quote]

More like “parangon” system of Diablo3 or “rebirths” system of Ragnarok Online
Once level 100 you start at “rebirth lvl1” with the stats you got before rebirth, then you get level and more stats :wink:

About the screenshot, you can re-edit your post each time you screen a boss, just don’t create doublon, screen, post, screen, re-edit post, etc :smile:

I can’t find Casslasy. I easily found the other 5 bosses. Maybe i should go to the higher floor.

Am i the only one, that see, that there are only Rogue items? DISCRIMINATION!!! :smile:

Sorry I spent days to farm crystals + craft + perfect-rolling these 6 items, wasn’t that motivated to spend the triple to get 1 item per class :unamused:

Rogue is the latest class released! But you’ll still be able to change the class of the item with the crystal #15 Jasper :unamused:

Players never happy :laughing:

You give a finger, they take a hand :stuck_out_tongue:

True!

Anyway, the hunt is on :wink:

Any clue where to find Casslasy? [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

Maybe use the casslasstrophy staff as bait to lure him out? XD.
No, just kidding. I have no idea.

I can change the class of any item when awarding :smile:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lederer:

Steiger:

Golex:

Livid:

Broadway:

I don’t actually know what’s up with Casslasy :smiley:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99