(edit) oh sorry! Tapatalk :smile: mistakes

(I am not good at english bro!)

Bombard Mentor Endow Death Master
Choose another :smile:

[quote=“SHAY”]Bombard Mentor Endow Death Master
Choose another :smile:[/quote]

No not choose another ! the pic is of Enslaver :frowning: it dont count

Enslaver is not a mascot, bro :wink:

[attachment=0]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417712794.913038.jpg[/attachment]Hunter recipe?

@GALAXY_PH: The bad news is that Simba have been found by RICKEL. And the good news is that Hunter recipe have been revealed, you can look for it on the previous page :wink:

Yay!

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Yay!

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

I also have frosty,ember and limorunt :smiley: which of those have not been found yet? Does son of limorex also counts ahahah :smile:

There are only 14 of them, you can check post #1 for the full list. There’s only 7 left :smile:

Please fury

Here’s your recipe:

Fury: Boon, Haste, Rebirth, Time

Nice choise btw :smiley:

[quote=“RICKEL”]Something like this?

[/quote]

This can’t be true, because I -AM- shocked! Thanks to abruptly moving across the country I’ve been basically MIA from the boards (and testing, and even playing) for a bit over a month, so I’m absolutely floored I was included as an Easter egg!

So a big thanks to Stieger for still including me as part of the tester team, and a friendly wave to everyone to let them know I’m back on the boards in addition to a nifty cameo in game!

1 Like

[quote=“Zierham”]

This can’t be true, because I -AM- shocked! Thanks to abruptly moving across the country I’ve been basically MIA from the boards (and testing, and even playing) for a bit over a month, so I’m absolutely floored I was included as an Easter egg!

So a big thanks to Stieger for still including me as part of the tester team, and a friendly wave to everyone to let them know I’m back on the boards in addition to a nifty cameo in game![/quote]

Dont get too excited yet, wait until you get the bill from Stieger for putting your name in the game, almost the cost of a small revolution :wink:

And welcome back Zierham.

1 Like

[quote=“Zierham”]This can’t be true, because I -AM- shocked! Thanks to abruptly moving across the country I’ve been basically MIA from the boards (and testing, and even playing) for a bit over a month, so I’m absolutely floored I was included as an Easter egg!

So a big thanks to Stieger for still including me as part of the tester team, and a friendly wave to everyone to let them know I’m back on the boards in addition to a nifty cameo in game![/quote]

Glad to have you back! Can’t wait to see some useful threads of yours in the future :smiley:

Person who write under this post (name of mythic) I dont want anyone

(I am not good at english bro!)

How about cosmic orb? :smile:

Plz energy =)

g0ud77 :

blindneofit :

Summoner - hero protest abyss return

P.S. Energy is incorrect