Explain this too me

why do we receive orbs in the treasure chest after a boss fight? Pretty pointless right?

Not pointless when you’re burning to death (I have died more than a couple of times after killing Ignis to the fire DoT effect and after killing Cartographer (often to TNT from the damned reward chest itself… stupid Wrath talent…)

Very true…but why like 20 orbs? why not just 2? lolz…im just saying…if a chest contains a certain number of items then i want most of them too be items… :smiley:

Orbs will be a bit more useful in the next patch :wink:

True orbs is gonna be pretty good in the next patch oh well I’m ready for it because as I was farming ignis he drop me a chacram with orb;)

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX (BunnyFuffu)

No, zzvilzz is referring to the HP/MP orbs, lol. :smiley:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

[quote=“RoyalFairy”]True orbs is gonna be pretty good in the next patch oh well I’m ready for it because as I was farming ignis he drop me a chacram with orb;)

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX (BunnyFuffu)[/quote]

BunnyFuffu? did you just created 2 accounts? :laughing:

I see what you did there :unamused: +1

[quote=“Diieter”][quote=“RoyalFairy”]True orbs is gonna be pretty good in the next patch oh well I’m ready for it because as I was farming ignis he drop me a chacram with orb;)

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX (BunnyFuffu)[/quote]

BunnyFuffu? did you just created 2 accounts? :laughing:

I see what you did there :unamused: +1[/quote]

No just tapatalk won’t let me log in and I can’t change my password so something happen and I made this one hope there is no problem right?:smiley:

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX (BunnyFuffu)

[quote=“Diieter”]

I see what you did there :unamused: +1[/quote]

I see what you both did there, and I’m covering my eyes so I don’t see the spoilers :wink:

Idk what r u talking about xD

:mrgreen: That’s the goal

ah i did not see what you did there…

hmm, idk either
[emoji13]

making hypotheses toward the term ‘useful’ mentioned above

soon you’ll all know [emoji1]

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

well, I guess I’m doomed to play this game for eternity, but I love it!
[emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

Well the most interesting thing to farm at 1.6 is obviously HeroPoints and Completing 100% challenges before 1.7 release, I regret myself to not having farmed enough :smile: