Explosive and frozen

[quote=“Unities”]1) Explosive = Fire Elemeltal Crit. If you change the element, you will change the Elemental Crit too. Shock = Paralysis, Ice = Frozen and Poison = Toxic.

1. Frozen and chilled are 2 different status effects. When you are Frozen, you turn into a block of ice that cannot move. Only enemies with the Elemental or Frozen affixe can freeze you.[/quote]

2. So the answer is YES the Explosive still works on other Element?

3. Got it,ty!

Yes explosive will work on other elements. I confused it with immolation.

Sorry but you’re wrong. Explosive has nothing to do with Fire element or Elemental Crit. Explosive is a separate affix, which works on any element weapon.

About Frozen, Frozen is the Elemental Crit for Ice. There’s also a set affix name Frozen (the one with green color). In order to trigger Frozen (set affix), you have to put the enemies to Frozen state first, and the kill them, by that you can trigger Frozen (set affix)

Sorry but you’re wrong. Explosive has nothing to do with Fire element or Elemental Crit. Explosive is a separate affix, which works on any element weapon.
[/quote]

I think you missed my post above. Yes I confused explosion with Immolation.

Sorry but you’re wrong. Explosive has nothing to do with Fire element or Elemental Crit. [color=#FF0000]Explosive is a separate affix, which works on any element weapon[/color].

[color=#FF0000]About Frozen, Frozen is the Elemental Crit for Ice. There’s also a set affix name Frozen (the one with green color). In order to trigger Frozen (set affix), you have to put the enemies to Frozen state first, and the kill them, by that you can trigger Frozen (set affix)[/quote][/color]

copy that! ty :smile:

question!
i have a bug about that in explosive affix…
in my warrior i have 800% explosive and when i use my comet b’coz i have spellsword, by the way back to the issue when i use the comet or meteor always my explosive trigger in my comet & meteor skill… sure active!!

example i use comet, when i hit a mobs there always explode there no dmg appear the mobs are down and cartho, i think there a bug in explosive and spellsword?? i dont have screen shot but that my concern,

i use 1.8.1.1 version

I know, right? :open_mouth:

I know, right? :open_mouth:[/quote]

:smiley: i realized its a warrior’s sword with balista set affix, jaspered into rogue and stripped all affixes.

This is an old thread so I apologize, but I think I have the same original question which seems unanswered but maybe I’m wrong:

If I have Frozen (and am using frost element) and I have 400% Explosive affix, does that mean enemies will explode for Frozen’s + 400% damage on elem crit?

No, they are completely different effects. Also frozen only activates when you Kill a frozen monster.

2 Likes