Extra Attack Chance - Which Skills Does It Work On?

I have been able to get up to speed pretty well since starting the game using the forums to find answers to mechanics issues that aren’t documented well in game, but can we get a definitive list of the skills that the Extra Attack Chance affix works on?

Well even its pistols or bows its good but I prefer pistols. Because it has more EAC

Main Account: BunnyFuffu , Rogue Level 85

Spellsword
Pistols
Comets

Doesn’t work with : flurry/hammer/axe and spear skills

I think it’s mostly working with ranged weapons, but I might be wrong :smile:

Spellsword
Pistols
Comets

Doesn’t work with : flurry/hammer/axe and spear skills

I think it’s mostly working with ranged weapons, but I might be wrong :smile:[/quote]

When you say Spellsword, do you mean just the Orb skill or does it work on Meteor too? Ive never seen two meteors fall at the same time, but for all I know they’re stacked and the second can’t be seen?

I think that it doesn’t apply to meteor skill etc. It only counts when attacking while using a Spellsword item.
Like, you know, auto attacking.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya (started a new one; 2 Oct. 2014) Rogue Level X

[quote=“CentraBPM”]I think that it doesn’t apply to meteor skill etc. It only counts when attacking while using a Spellsword item.
Like, you know, auto attacking. [/quote]

Yep, the “spellsword autoattack” is actually “comet” skill, which is affected by multi attack :wink:

Alright then, thanks. Didn’t noticed that it is “Comet”.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya (started a new one; 2 Oct. 2014) Rogue Level X

Officially, Extra Attack Chance works on every single normal skill on your Mainhand weapon. That’s excluding mainhand weapon’s “special” (2nd) ability.

You may not see any extra spell effect for the spell when Extra Attack Chance hits, but it works for all of them.

[quote=“SteigerBox”]Officially, Extra Attack Chance works on every single normal skill on your Mainhand weapon. That’s excluding mainhand weapon’s “special” (2nd) ability.

You may not see any extra spell effect for the spell when Extra Attack Chance hits, but it works for all of them.[/quote]
[emoji106]

[quote=“SteigerBox”]Officially, Extra Attack Chance works on every single normal skill on your Mainhand weapon. That’s excluding mainhand weapon’s “special” (2nd) ability.

You may not see any extra spell effect for the spell when Extra Attack Chance hits, but it works for all of them.[/quote]
For close range weapons (Axes, Daggers, etc.), it seems to increase the overall damage by a certain percentage. Is that correct?

[quote=“Lithius”][quote=“SteigerBox”]Officially, Extra Attack Chance works on every single normal skill on your Mainhand weapon. That’s excluding mainhand weapon’s “special” (2nd) ability.

For close range weapons (Axes, Daggers, etc.), it seems to increase the overall damage by a certain percentage. Is that correct?[/quote]

It actually does an extra hit. If you have all damage numbers turned, you should be able to see additional damage numbers pop up for normal strikes.

What is the defferent between extra attack and multi attack?

Extra Attack is a chance to do another 100% damage attack. Additional Extra Attack Chance only occur if each attack hits.

Multi Attack is an extra 50% damage attack per +Multi Attack

Extra Attack is a chance to do another 100% damage attack. Additional Extra Attack Chance only occur if each attack hits.

Multi Attack is an extra 50% damage attack per +Multi Attack[/quote]
Higher extra attack level,higher chance to occur extra attack or more hit?

Multi Attack is an extra 50% damage attack per +Multi Attack[/quote]
Higher extra attack level,higher chance to occur extra attack or more hit?[/quote]

Example on a pistol rogue :

Extra attack chance +1 : Your character is shooting 2 bullets
Extra attack chance +4 : Your character is shooting 5 bullets

Multi Attack +1 : Your additionnal attack (if you have Extra attck chance) get +50% damage
Multi Attack +4 : Your additionnal attack (if you have Extra attck chance) get +200% damage

I’ve got questions regarding extra attack chances and multiple attack:

1. Does it work anywhere regardless of the equipment ? I mean if I have both of those affixes in headpiece and chest armor (for total of 4 for example), then it’ll still affect both the attack of MH and OH ?
  2. Does extra attack chance and multiple attack affect rogue’s blinkstrike under discordance effect ? (I read somewhere that EAC & multiple attack only affect primary skill, CMIIW)

Thank you

Extra Attack Chances are a chance to do another 100% damage attack when you normally would - an extra swing, extra bolts, extra bullets, etc. These don’t always occur.
Multi Attacks are a guaranteed bonus attack that only does 50% damage.

1 Like