FableStone

Hi there,

I was thinking, crafting certain mythics right now forces us to destroy certain items (like nadroji rings, eternal mythical weapons, etc.), and are not available to others. What if we could craft a stone able to grant a mythic, but at a far higher cost? Example:

We craft a redirect amulet from a nadroji. Then, we add other four slots, and apply the mythic again. The amulet dissapears and you get a Fabled redirect stone of nadroji, able to be etched only on a nadroji necklace, which grants the redirect mythic. This way we could add mythics without wrecking havoc to every item, and to certain eternals, but doing so will take a truckload of time.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

so basically you are turning said mythic skill into a nature type with a stone so you can have another extra slot.

i think he was talking about actual new set.

Nadroji necklace (standard)
NADROJI (set affix)
+2 set number
+2 all skill (deleted for socket)
+2 all talent (deleted for socket)
/didt remember (deleted for socket)
/didt remember (deleted for socket)

the fable set thing affix

NADROJI (set affix)
Redirect (mythics skill)
+2 set number
??? affix
??? affix
??? affix

maybe he was talking about that… the item craft vanish. and give new item with complete 6 affix.

He wants a mythic skill to be integrated to a specific gear with a cost of 1 slot instead of 4 slots with a higher cost to make such as the double mythstone requirement and picking a specific gear that destroys that gear and becomes a stone with the said mythic.

Benefit is when you craft a gear with affixes that you want. Instead of removing 4 affixes and adding 4 slots you just use the stone to add the mythic.

And you can make an eternal mythic with this option.

It gives mythics more viability and helps certain legends to have a higher priority.

I think he meant to say in order to craft a Mythic item, you must have 4 empty affix/4 slots. On some legends, there are unique affixes (like 100% ED, Nadroji, Stun Immune, etc), you’ll have to sacrifice some of these special affixes. So he suggests crafting 4 MS into another stone, then you can apply that stone on your gear.

In fact, I think this is a great idea, I ran into this situation sometimes :smile:

[quote=“zzvilzz”]I think he meant to say in order to craft a Mythic item, you must have 4 empty affix/4 slots. On some legends, there are unique affixes (like 100% ED, Nadroji, Stun Immune, etc), you’ll have to sacrifice some of these special affixes. So he suggests crafting 4 MS into another stone, then you can apply that stone on your gear.

In fact, I think this is a great idea, I ran into this situation sometimes :smile:[/quote]
That’s exactly what I meant.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

[quote=“McEna”][quote=“zzvilzz”]I think he meant to say in order to craft a Mythic item, you must have 4 empty affix/4 slots. On some legends, there are unique affixes (like 100% ED, Nadroji, Stun Immune, etc), you’ll have to sacrifice some of these special affixes. So he suggests crafting 4 MS into another stone, then you can apply that stone on your gear.

In fact, I think this is a great idea, I ran into this situation sometimes :smile:[/quote]
That’s exactly what I meant.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk[/quote]

after read zzvilzz explaining it more… im fully understand now. and i think its really nice idea. since my item are fully craft now… with this i think i dont have to worry when i need mythics effect on my item lol

[quote=“zzvilzz”]I think he meant to say in order to craft a Mythic item, you must have 4 empty affix/4 slots. On some legends, there are unique affixes (like 100% ED, Nadroji, Stun Immune, etc), you’ll have to sacrifice some of these special affixes. So he suggests crafting 4 MS into another stone, then you can apply that stone on your gear.

Too OP. Sacrifices must be made!

Seeing as the new mythics will most likely be the new HYPE in 1.9, I also share the same opinion^

[quote=“Clogon”]

Too OP. Sacrifices must be made![/quote]

+1

Having to pay the cost twice is a sacrifice.
And in the OP field, evading everything is OP, too. This tendency to set more barriers will lead us to a game with no variety, or worse, to “prebuilded decks”.

Sent from my LenovoA3300-GV using Tapatalk

[quote=“McEna”]Having to pay the cost twice is a sacrifice.
And in the OP field, evading everything is OP, too. This tendency to set more barriers will lead us to a game with no variety, or worse, to “prebuilded decks”.

Sent from my LenovoA3300-GV using Tapatalk[/quote]

Resources used do not limit a char’s power like affixes do. It is like saying money is a factor in a deck’s power. Which if you played any TCG or CCG competitively, you will know that it is utter non sense.

How is forcing you to sacrifice an affix lead to no variety? You are FORCED to choose. Lets say an item has impossible to get affixes A, B, and C. Instead of having the “prebuilt deck” of Mythic + A + B + C. You are forced to choose between Mythic + A + B, Mythic + A + C, Mythic + B + C. See how there are 3 different “decks” compared to just 1?

Do you not realise that it is YOUR suggession that removes choice and variety? Why bother thinking about what is the best build when you can just slap it on with no sacrifices? It is limitations that increases variety. It imposses CHOICE and decision making. If there was no limitations, you would just slap on the best affixes without consequence. A good deck builder knows that YOU CANNOT HAVE EVERYTHING, sacrifices must be made.

[quote=“Clogon”]
How is forcing you to sacrifice an affix lead to no variety? You are FORCED to choose. Lets say an item has impossible to get affixes A, B, and C. Instead of having the “prebuilt deck” of Mythic + A + B + C. You are forced to choose between Mythic + A + B, Mythic + A + C, Mythic + B + C. See how there are 3 different “decks” compared to just 1?
There’s Nadroji Ring/Amu for ya. Btw, which is generally better – Al skills or all talents?[/quote]

For farming, I choose Nadroji set and +2 set. But if I really had to choose between the 2 you mentionned, I would choose +2 skill. +2 talent can be replaced with +5 talent tree.

I’d actually delete both and use Elixers for my +5 skill/talent needs. +2 is inefficient IMO.

For me It’s either +5 or none at all.

[quote=“ocenyx”]I’d actually delete both and use Elixers for my +5 skill/talent needs. +2 is inefficient IMO.

For me It’s either +5 or none at all.[/quote]

Not everyone has the oppertunity to use that. Also +2 to all stills is still +10% dmg to all of your skills. But I agree +2 to all talent is not worth it.

[quote=“Clogon”][quote=“ocenyx”]I’d actually delete both and use Elixers for my +5 skill/talent needs. +2 is inefficient IMO.

Not everyone has the oppertunity to use that. Also +2 to all stills is still +10% dmg to all of your skills. But I agree +2 to all talent is not worth it.[/quote]

Let’s proceed with the assumption that everyone levels their heroic skills to level 20.

100% (starting) + (5% x 20) = 200%. This is standard.

If we add 2x 5% damage from heroic levels, it increases to 210%

(210% - 200%)/200% = 5% overall increase in efficiency.

Simply not worth it for a red affix.

[quote=“ocenyx”][quote=“Clogon”][quote=“ocenyx”]I’d actually delete both and use Elixers for my +5 skill/talent needs. +2 is inefficient IMO.

Not everyone has the oppertunity to use that. Also +2 to all stills is still +10% dmg to all of your skills. But I agree +2 to all talent is not worth it.[/quote]

Let’s proceed with the assumption that everyone levels their heroic skills to level 20.

100% (starting) + (5% x 20) = 200%. This is standard.

If we add 2x 5% damage from heroic levels, it increases to 210%

(210% - 200%)/200% = 5% overall increase in efficiency.

Simply not worth it for a red affix.[/quote]

But it doesn’t just boost DMG. I do agree that 2 is too little. I recommended to boost it up to 3 so that eternal version gets +6 (+10 is way too good XD). But this is not a high priority issue atm. Getting 2.0 ready for release is the highest priority atm.