[FAQ] Things related to the Battle Arena

[quote=“Clogon”][quote=“luohaitaotao”]
ur wizard is very strong,how can I defeat him?

来自我的 MI 4W 上的 Tapatalk[/quote]

Wait for the Devs to nerf him. XD Seriously though, he will be a lot weaker in later patchs.

For the next week, I will be putting in various builds. Please tell me feedback on them.[/quote]
OK!
It’s very difficult to defeat ur wizard.
but I like to fight with u so that I can learn much.

[quote=“luohaitaotao”]
OK!
but I like to fight with u so that I can learn much.[/quote]

That is good! On my side, there seems to be a lot of bugs when I use him. So I want to know if it is me or it is a bug everyone else faces. Please answer the following questions:

1. Can you tell me the highest DMG you take in 1 single comet when facing him?

2. From that pic, I can see that you are still leeching. Are you using Android?

3. Do you ever see him walk closer to you?

4. This one is tough because he has Vanish. Do you see him manually casting Stealth (loses 1/2 of his MP)?

OK!
but I like to fight with u so that I can learn much.[/quote]

That is good! On my side, there seems to be a lot of bugs when I use him. So I want to know if it is me or it is a bug everyone else faces. Please answer the following questions:

1. Can you tell me the highest DMG you take in 1 single comet when facing him?

2. From that pic, I can see that you are still leeching. Are you using Android?

3. Do you ever see him walk closer to you?

4. This one is tough because he has Vanish. Do you see him manually casting Stealth (loses 1/2 of his MP)?[/quote]
    2.yeah,I use Android
    3.no,he always walks away from me
    4.yes!

[quote=“luohaitaotao”]
2.yeah,I use Android
4.yes![/quote]

Thank you for your answers! It helps us a lot.

2.yeah,I use Android
4.yes![/quote]

Thank you for your answers! It helps us a lot.[/quote]
look forward to ur new builds:D

hey is there any pvp battle for DQ

If you’d read the thread, you’d know the answer. Well anyway, at the moment there is only Battle Arena, sort of a Player vs AI, but in a sense it’s like PvP.

Anyway, just a quick question for anyone who’d know, Can I get matched to opponents while I’m online in the arena? I mean, I have a different character for “Arena AI Defense” other than the one I use for playing arena, and It would be good to know if I should just build one who can do both.

Cheers.

What is with your stat page. I dont understand what it means!!!

http://forums.dungeon-quest.com/uploads/default/original/1X/4dc0700814134377b2ce3043850ce9cd9ccc6b53.jpg

does silence, root or slow from trophy works on percentage ?

The chance is 100% (only count for the first hit you hit them after activation)

ah I see. So basically those button is for “imbuing” my next attack with silence/root/slow ?
And in order for it to take effect I have to hit the enemy first ?

Yup, that’s how it works

thank you very much Vil :smile:

so this means it works on pve?

Is a level 20 as strong as 50 as 100? Besides of possible gear, or should level my pvp to 100?

1 Like

you would want your Gear to be level 100. in the Arena, values are lowered to level 20 values. so if your Gear is level 50, the values would be lower than your level 100 Gear.

it’s like values that aren’t maxed on level 100 Gear would be lower than values that are maxed on level 100 Gear in the Arena. same thing for values on level 50 Gear being lower than values on level 100 Gear.

good question.

1 Like

Understood,

And how about character level? Level 20 character is the same as level 99 char? Without gear

1 Like

same thing. remember, values & caps are lowered so the values in the Arena for a level 99 Character would be the about the values of a level 20 Character. a level 10 Character with level 20 Gear would have the values on the level 20 Gear lowered by the same percentages that the level 100 Gear is lowered. so they would be level 20 Gears of level 20 Gears, instead of level 20 Gears of level 100 Gears. :confused:

Uh that sounds unfair, I initially assumed its lowered to 20 so that new players can start participating in the arena relatively early (if they wish). Especially considering I saw low levels as my opponents like 60 with all green gear (much stronger than me) and lots of wins; so they got their gear from arena 100%.

But understood level 100 is the balance

2 Likes