Favorite New Legends

Can’t remember name but the item for warriors that grants storm proc. Sends my actually dps through the roof even tho its only
1m on stat page

Steiger fortune
Maleficus gift with recall
Calasstrphy
Ignis skull
Magus robes
The void tome
Those are my favorites so far:)

• Livid’s Wicked Wand (owned)
  • Astral Communion (owned)
  • Spellbinder (not owned)
    I got only these legends items because of the Glasscanon… the others parts are crafted to get 6 epic affixes maxxed :smile:

Some pieces of my random fulltank warrior :

• Pandora (owned)
  • Lederer’s Lance (owned)
  • Gelid Smasher (owned)

I got only these legends items because of the %block … the others parts are randoms with good affixes…

Not sure if this is a new one because I started a few days before patch 1.4 but the three legends I like the best are.

Nadroji’s Crystal - +2 sets is very helpful
Jouster’s Horn - I’m lazy so sprint is always a plus, also the DPS is amazing.
Azure Battlegear - Just fun to play around with casting spells lol.

Hi Steiger,

It’s my first time writing and it’s related to Nadroji’s Crystal. May I ask what “skills” it enhances by +2? Are these the ones that passively come with the type equipment (e.g. cleave and whirlwind for axes etc.)? My character’s a warrior btw.

Thanks!

That’s correct!

Anything from spell sword set <3

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

[quote][Re: Favorite New Legends
by SteigerBox » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:06 am

That’s correct!

SteigerBox
Site Admin[/quote]

Thanks for replying Steiger! Still a bit confused though…

Unlike ‘Talents’ where there are level positions (e.g. Might 22 would become Might 24 if there’s a +2 modifier), ‘Skills’ don’t have levels (as far as I can see). I mean, Skills like cleave and whirlwind seem to just have direct damage numbers.

As such, for example, what would +2 to Whirlwind mean in terms of increasing damage?

Thanks in advance!

Np, it’s a bit confusing. The only way you’d figure it out is if you looked at the other individual skill modifiers like +Whirlwind and saw that for each point it’s 5% Increased damage.

So basically it’s shorthand for saying +5% damage to all skills.

We’ll be making attempts to make this more clear in one of the next patches :smile:

[quote=“SteigerBox”]Np, it’s a bit confusing. The only way you’d figure it out is if you looked at the other individual skill modifiers like +Whirlwind and saw that for each point it’s 5% Increased damage.

So basically it’s shorthand for saying +5% damage to all skills.

We’ll be making attempts to make this more clear in one of the next patches :smile:[/quote]

Thanks vmuch Steiger!

Btw Steiger, I’ve been rerolling the stats of Mind Trick and noticed something weird-- I’m pretty sure that what’s happening is that having a +1 Extra Attack Chance results to a higher DPS compared to when you have a +2 Extra Attack chance. Is this behavior working as intended?

That was an older bug that should have been fixed… you’re on the latest version I assume (1.4.3.2) ?

I’d think so too since the App Store isn’t prompting me for an update. Checked again and it’s working fine now though… weird.

Btw, my favorite legend is the azure battlegear (tried it recently out of curiosity). It’s making me dish out close to 2M damage without shrines! Plus I get to be a mage with a lance for a wand! Now that’s one big-ass rod hahaha

[quote=“chance459”]Nadroji’s Crystal - +2 sets is very helpful
Jouster’s Horn - I’m lazy so sprint is always a plus, also the DPS is amazing.
Azure Battlegear - Just fun to play around with casting spells lol.[/quote]

I agree with all three, but particularly the first one :wink:

• Gelid Smasher
  • Pandora
  • Electric Web (Blessed)
  • Azure Helm (Might)
  • Oaken Band (Assault)
  • Will of The Force (Reflect)

With those legends, I can knock 200th floor Ignis out in 30 seconds at most. Crit up to 28,56m. My dps is crappy, with only 425k in a sec. My defense is worst. I have to kill Ignis quickly or he kills me with one orb. lol.
Been collecting legends (3 stashes are occupied) never find any better replacement gears.

Havingsub 40 empower wth, almost 100% on frostbite and glasscannon, rolling with .35 hp lol

Im not sure about new legends but damn im not letting go of the archmage+ skill items i got :3

Not sure if this is the proper thread, but here’s the situation:

Scenario #1 - EQUIPPED:
Ragnarok - has sword throw proc; has orb proc
Will of the Force - has “living force” skill; has orb proc
EFFECT: sword (a projectile) thrown returns to caster BUT orb (also a projectile) cast does NOT return

Scenario #2 - EQUIPPED:
Azure Battlegear - has “spellsword” skill
EFFECT: Comets (which are projectiles) cast return to the caster BUT orb (also a projectile) cast does NOT return

“Living Force” description: All projectiles are pulled back to the caster for xx% DMG on return

CONCLUSION: I therefore think that orbs cast through the orb proc skill behaves as an exception to the “living force” skill.

RECOMMENDATION/REQUEST:
I believe that orbs cast through the the orb proc skill, being projectiles, should return to the caster if they have the “living force skill”.

If this is not a bug that needs to be fixed, then please consider it as an enhancement for the next patch. Thank you!

[quote=“Garfried”]Not sure if this is the proper thread, but here’s the situation:

Scenario #1 - EQUIPPED:
EFFECT: sword (a projectile) thrown returns to caster BUT orb (also a projectile) cast does NOT return

[/quote]

Itried the build, though i went with a wand for faster attk speed, had atleast 5 nados, a torrent running , 4 orbs contantlyon the map, was fun butthe dp is severely lacking, low dps but veryfun

The blood knight set. I have anything more to say

Well, this is a weird signature, hope you don’t read this

[quote=“Garfried”]Not sure if this is the proper thread, but here’s the situation:

Scenario #1 - EQUIPPED:

Scenario #2 - EQUIPPED:
Azure Battlegear - has “spellsword” skill
EFFECT: Comets (which are projectiles) cast return to the caster BUT orb (also a projectile) cast does NOT return

“Living Force” description: All projectiles are pulled back to the caster for xx% DMG on return

CONCLUSION: I therefore think that orbs cast through the orb proc skill behaves as an exception to the “living force” skill.

RECOMMENDATION/REQUEST:
I believe that orbs cast through the the orb proc skill, being projectiles, should return to the caster if they have the “living force skill”.

If this is not a bug that needs to be fixed, then please consider it as an enhancement for the next patch. Thank you![/quote]

The living force affix works only with main attack that´s what i noticed xD

Very fun to use, check this video:
Dungeon quest wizard battlemage + living force: youtu.be/cBltCB0_iMc

Now im using mana shield build :sunglasses:

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI G610-U15 mediante Tapatalk