Feedback and bug

bugs that i found on 1.7.1 :I

#1 stealth proc does not produce stealth, instead it becomes sprint proc :I [still not fixed]

#2 sometimes the carthographer becomes un-targetable by my bow… [still not removed]
i cry because i has to buy new cartho map then…

#3 stealth de-activate instead of re-activate whenever i use stealth… while on stealth :I

anyhow…

dq shinybox team is doing a great job developing a very unique high end game and available for people like me…
cheers! more power and keep it up :smile:

Thanks for your bug summary it is very helpful. We don know about several of them and will work to address them over the next few days. If we can get patch completed quickly enough we could feasibly get a submission into and approved by Apple before their freeze. As far as the exploits go could you PM me here with those? Face book is a huge amount of text to wade through and I am afraid I will miss it until I can get caught up.

thanks for the feedback also :smile:
i pm’ed the summary of my convo on fb page :smile:

good day

Yup saw that and added it to the list. Thanks for taking the time I appreciate it!

thanks a lot :smile:)

edited my primary post… added bug#7 :smile:

[quote=“newb_player”]
#2 stealth proc does not produce stealth, instead it becomes sprint proc :I[/quote]

Already saw a bug about stealth proc which was not workign well but not being replaced by sprint proc :unamused:

Not only with bows

[quote]#4 my set affix won’t go beyond 5…
the update log states the the new cap would be 8 :I
(IMHO, going beyond 5 won’t do any good… like perma frost because mana absorb is capped at 40)[/quote]

As explained on anothers topics (maybe 20 differents topics?), and since weeks (was already explaining how it would work at 1.7 as spoil) :
-> total set affix : 8
-> Setnumbers capped at 4
–> So you’ve to get 4 items with a set affix (1) + 4 from “setnumbers” …

[quote]#5 i cannot get legendary maps from the hero feat…
wondering why…[/quote]

As explained few hours ago on another topic, legend maps do not exist for now.

[quote]#6 kill the cartho feat won’t go up eventhough i killed tons of those cartho :I

#7 my throw sword on bow or chackram won’t proc :I[/quote]

Known bugs! but thanks for confirming these ones :smile:
Good feedback anyway, but you should read the others topics, especially about this “setnumber” thing, it’s exhausting to explain it over and over :laughing:

I think the most annoying bug is the untargetable cartographer. Hope this is gonna be fixed soon.
Image fighting through an epic dungeon and then … bugged.

Somehow he loses hp in the beginning just a tiny bit before he enters god mode.

[quote=“mightym8”]I think the most annoying bug is the untargetable cartographer. Hope this is gonna be fixed soon.
Image fighting through an epic dungeon and then … bugged.

Somehow he loses hp in the beginning just a tiny bit before he enters god mode.[/quote]

Well, when i see him frozen I buy a new map, I agree it’s a bit annoying but 200k gold ain’t that much :smile: it’s less annoying that a bug on a skill for example :stuck_out_tongue:

Imho it only appears on maps with skyfall. Need to play more maps to varify it :wink:

Not trying to hijack thread, but there also seems to be a bug with this…

If you buy a map on your hireling and open it on your hireling, it dismisses your hireling for the map… Just doesn’t make sense

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

[quote=“Shrowder”]Not trying to hijack thread, but there also seems to be a bug with this…

If you buy a map on your hireling and open it on your hireling, it dismisses your hireling for the map… Just doesn’t make sense

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk[/quote]
this happened to me too

same thing happened to me…

bump

added bug #8 :I

I’m not 100% certain if this is a bug or not but necrotic (increase skull damage) on robe doesn’t affect the damage of skull shield that I can notice and doesn’t increase the damage on the skull shield damage stats page.

BUMP

edited the initial post…