Few Questions and Major bug

Hey what’s up… I’ve been enjoying this game for the past few weeks and now have a 99 Wizard and a 92 Warrior and a 27 Rogue… I just have a few questions and a major major bug I found.

What is currently the best way to farm high level crystals and gold? Seems with this new system I just keep running outta gold. Currently I’ve just been running cartographer maps running straight to cartographer killing then looting and onto the next one…

Now my warrior has a EP5 282 Map… Is there anyway to raise the EP level for that map or would I have to restart at 201 with the new difficulty.

The bug I found was I used the change item class on a Livid wand and It changed into a lance that was awesome… All the sudden today the icon for it changed white and showed nothing then I restarted the game and my awesome Lance was gone… Its not a big deal but I just wanted to make sure you guys are aware to make sure no one else makes the same mistake.

Thanks for the help for anyone who answers… This game is amazing and can go a long ways… I put down around 10 15 bucks for ya guys so get yourself a beer or whatever ya want… Thank you![emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]

Hey Bluntzilla!

°Here are some good tips, to help you with your cs/ms/gold farming ‘problem’. :smile:

viewtopic.php?t=1154

°If you want to do Cartographer Maps on a different EP, you have to restart from floor 200 with your desired difficulty.

°Yeah, this is a bug, which will be fixed soon. The DQ staff is already aware of that Bug and it is going to be patched ASAP.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks for reporting, Bluntzilla!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99