Finding Legends

I have been playing the game for quite some time now. I am at floor 402 ep8 and I still am unable to find a few legend items for my wizard.

Nadroji neck
Nadroji ring
Cataclysm
All the Nix items

Does anyone have any tips or tricks on finding these items? I know they are a rarer drop but I just wondered if there are any Specific areas I should be looking?

These items are just the most rares items by now, that’s a bit normal that you’re not finding them, you’ll need a lot of farming and luck :stuck_out_tongue:

I thought as much! More farming required.

That’s how the hack n slash work mate :stuck_out_tongue:

Just got nod ring but it was on my freaking rogue which I don’t have a build for yet. I could change it to wizard class but I’m going to use cataclysm so it would be pointless btw I found ring on 257 good luck!!

[quote=“dweller1987”]I have been playing the game for quite some time now. I am at floor 402 ep8 and I still am unable to find a few legend items for my wizard.

Nadroji neck
Nadroji ring
Cataclysm
All the Nix items

Does anyone have any tips or tricks on finding these items? I know they are a rarer drop but I just wondered if there are any Specific areas I should be looking?[/quote]
Nadrojis are not so hard to be found, you just need luck max and it doesn’t matter which EP or floor you play, i’ve found more than 20 even in lower floors . Cataclysm i would suggest to repeat 300 - 306 lvl. Nix…more than 9,4k legends found and haven’t collect them all…

Just found cataclysm on 323 .check dungeon quest on facebook I posted pic! Its so awesome just need nad neck! I was in legend cart dungeon. My advice is don’t skip leg dungeons and when u do the dungeons take ur time hit every corner I found it in a crate!!! Good luck man btw i have very little luck(stats) its all about leg dungeons. If u got the gold buy maps and skip TNT and skyfall dungeons as these waste time. My difficulty is 5. Good luck!