First bug report!

Told you… Should a made me a tester.

My wiz hireling has storm/ summon equipped with blood magic. When the level starts, he summons 3 pets, then starts spamming storm even though there’s nothing to kill. He only stops when his HP hits 0.

[quote=“Bole Aganja”]Told you… Should a made me a tester.

My wiz hireling has storm/ summon equipped with blood magic. When the level starts, he summons 3 pets, then starts spamming storm even though there’s nothing to kill. He only stops when his HP hits 0.[/quote]

Noted, thank you! Also we’ll be adding some new testers when we start getting further with the next patch, so if anyone is interested, make sure you have sent us a request email at qa@shinyboxgames.com :smile:

Did…but I can again :smile:. More playing! Woooot!

2nd bug report… Killed 10 cartographers, and my feat for maps collected is right, but feat for carts says 0/100 still.

Ingis minion Skull still displays “Legion” talent :smile:

Also my hire mage keeps casting his summon over and over again… It won’t let him summon more than the 3 but he keeps draining his HP for no reason…

Got a weird one. I was converting crystals, like 400 at a time, and my graphics for my main character went wonky. Lost all the icons for my equipped items and inventory, though when I clicked on anything, it was there. Restarting the level fixed it.

Also, there seems to be some part of cs/ms converting/salvaging that counts towards crystals found. I know it affects crystals used, but my found counter trickled up too. That supposed to happen? Perhaps when I make a crystal I didn’t have before?

Have 4 character slots. Main: Rogue, second: warrior, third: wizard all seem fine.

With the update the first three received hero points. Since I read the codex first of all, I’m not sure of the hero points came from this or just converting from 1.6

Either way, the forth slot, a rogue, did not receive any hero points. She only has one.

Not a big deal, just letting you know so you can look into it.

Good luck hammering out the bugs

Although I love that you can buy spawns on cartographer maps, if you have 0 gold, it still lets you buy unlimited respawns for free. Doesn’t check how much you have

This is being looked into already.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

This is being looked into already.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Im not sure if crystals are supposed to work with Mythics or not, but some work fine, and some go terribly wrong.

I made one Cyclone axe and gave to my helper. I changed its element around a bunch just fine. I also added two more random affixes without issue. When I tried to raise the level, it didnt go well. First time nothing happened so I tried again, second time it took its level down. :frowning:

Will add this to the pile to look at. Will need to touch base with Steiger but I think the crystals are 100% effective but we still could have some of them as random chance generation

[quote=“Rubik”]Im not sure if crystals are supposed to work with Mythics or not, but some work fine, and some go terribly wrong.

I made one Cyclone axe and gave to my helper. I changed its element around a bunch just fine. I also added two more random affixes without issue. When I tried to raise the level, it didnt go well. First time nothing happened so I tried again, second time it took its level down. :frowning:[/quote]

Very odd, will have to look at your account to see what’s going on. When you get the chance, let me know when you’ve updated to the DQ Account system, and I’ll take a gander.

[quote=“SteigerBox”][quote=“Rubik”]Im not sure if crystals are supposed to work with Mythics or not, but some work fine, and some go terribly wrong.

I made one Cyclone axe and gave to my helper. I changed its element around a bunch just fine. I also added two more random affixes without issue. When I tried to raise the level, it didnt go well. First time nothing happened so I tried again, second time it took its level down. :frowning:[/quote]

Very odd, will have to look at your account to see what’s going on. When you get the chance, let me know when you’ve updated to the DQ Account system, and I’ll take a gander.[/quote]
Ok, I just did a fresh upload of my account. Do I need to PM you my email or anything?

Yeah pm him the account email address you is for dq account

I’ve got a couple other bugs:

Has anyone actually gotten a legend map from the map feat? I haven’t, and I’ve blown through that feat several times already.

Also, there seems to be an issue with dog pets getting exp. My imp pet on my hire keeps accruing exp, but my dog pets seem to stop getting exp at some point. It seemed like the issue fixed when I changed pets, and swapped out weapons, gear, etc., but that’s not a reliable fix either.

[quote=“Richard Jonnes”]I’ve got a couple other bugs:

Has anyone actually gotten a legend map from the map feat? I haven’t, and I’ve blown through that feat several times already.

Also, there seems to be an issue with dog pets getting exp. My imp pet on my hire keeps accruing exp, but my dog pets seem to stop getting exp at some point. It seemed like the issue fixed when I changed pets, and swapped out weapons, gear, etc., but that’s not a reliable fix either.[/quote]
In response to the legendary maps, they’ve said there aren’t legendary maps in the game yet I think. My dog is getting XP just fine, only one more level to go. :smile:

I’ve used several different dogs on my rogue, and I have the same problem with all of them. Originally, I thought that it happened with the first one because I was using Blood Magic and that dog had some MP Leech/MP regen skills, but it doesn’t seem to matter what the dog’s affixes are.