Floor hikers "beastmode players"

Gooday everyone .Ive been playing this game for 2months now. I never thought ther is a game like this exist lol it was love at first site … Ok let talk now … Ive been playing 10-15 hrs a faarming hiking floors … Creating new chars… Trying almost all build… Im currently at floor 1147 M3 mode… I pretty finish it fast. So for adick gamer and floor hikers is it worth to climb floors ? What floor is good to farm ? Btw im lvl94 rogue bow legend ascension atm … And additional info . if you delete chars der ascension will remain and dont forget to put ur current mapbon stash so that when u create another char you just open it to unlock all floors. I want this thread for players who are hiking floors to share info and talk with each other.

Farming tips, etc. in that thread.

Im new to this forum and as i was browsing i always see your name bro … Nc too meet you tnx

“if you delete chars der ascension will remain” Mate what do you mean here? How can they “remain”, be kept?

ascension wont remain if you delete the character that already acsen

For example your char atm is epic ascend lets say you got fortunate and dealer perk … When u delete that char and make new char in that slot all the perks will remain … Tested it like 8x lol i kept changing chars cuz i only got 1 character slot now im legend ascend

I try what you did. I delete my char and after I made new one it has blue sign on the picture of my rogue indicating has done its 1st ascension. I think its a bug. Thanks for the info btw. :smile:

maybe its not really a bug … maybe the dev’s just know how it feel and how hard it is to start from the start again. thats why i love this game haha and btw dont forget to put ur current floor map on stash b4 u delete ur char … so u can unlock all floor even ur lvl 1

a good tester good job :blush:

maybe its not really a bug … maybe the dev’s just know how it feel and
how hard it is to start from the start again. thats why i love this game
haha and btw dont forget to put ur current floor map on stash b4 u
delete ur char … so u can unlock all floor even ur lvl 1

I find this very amusing… :smile_cat:

I hope they will implement change job system later on haha. Having 1char slot for free players is kinda hard u ned to delete ur main if u wna try new classes…