Floor Implicit Bonuses?

Do floors have implicit bonuses not shown on map bonuses? Like if I farm floor 300 maps, is there any difference if I farm on floor 400?

1. There are Legends which drop dependant on floor. Currently the highest requirement is Cataclysm @300+ only.

2. The higher the floor, the higher your base ilvl will be for drops. This is helpful for Eternals, which cannot be raised by crystals.

Those are the only differences.

I would like to thank the thinkers that think they thunk the thoughts they theorized.

Awesome thanks for the reply

[quote=“Rubik”]1. There are Legends which drop dependant on floor. Currently the highest requirement is Cataclysm @300+ only.

1. The higher the floor, the higher your base ilvl will be for drops. This is helpful for Eternals, which cannot be raised by crystals.

Those are the only differences.

I would like to thank the thinkers that think they thunk the thoughts they theorized.[/quote]

^Is this a question?

I would like to thank the thinkers that think they thunk the thoughts they theorized.

[quote=“Rubik”]^Is this a question?

I would like to thank the thinkers that think they thunk the thoughts they theorized.[/quote]

I think more a statement. There should be a way to change map levels once you leave 200. I’ve restarted twice as my knowledge of the game increased.