Floor level shared cap between main and hireling

Hello guys,

I recently made a new hireling, and leveled him up as such. Now, I want to use him as a main toon, but I have to travel all the floors towards 300+ since he can’t open maps or even select a regular floor above the first one. Is possible to share the floor level cap between all the 99 lvl toons, so we do not need to travel all the boring low level floors again and again?

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk

The answer is YES!

1. Your hireling must be level 99.
  2. You must have 2 maps with the same floor level.
  3. Go to any floor you want “together” with your hireling, ex. Floor 200.
  4. Give both of the maps to your hireling and open one.

After that your main character or hireling or sometimes both of them will be on that floor, that is why you need 2 maps to have a back up map, in case your hireling will not appear on that map level, you have a back up map that your hireling can open again but take note your hireling can open the map this time without your main.

Note: this will only work together with your main and hireling.
I hope this will help. :smiley:

Agreed. Currently it’s just needless grinding, as the main can already feed the other toon whenever you want.

[quote=“Abirus”]The answer is YES!

1. Your hireling must be level 99.
  2. You must have 2 maps with the same floor level.
  3. Go to any floor you want “together” with your hireling, ex. Floor 200.
  4. Give both of the maps to your hireling and open one.

After that your main character or hireling or sometimes both of them will be on that floor, that is why you need 2 maps to have a back up map, in case your hireling will not appear on that map level, you have a back up map that your hireling can open again but take note your hireling can open the map this time without your main.

Note: this will only work together with your main and hireling.
I hope this will help. :smiley:[/quote]

The hell, dude?