Floors Past 200

Okay, so I finally re-rolled my wizard up and went bowling through the floors… and I hit floor 200. After this, though, it won’t let me proceed. And I’m confused. I know certain items can’t spawn before 300, so some floor have to exist past there… How do I get to them? Do I have to hit the level max, or is it in a future update, or what?

Past 200 can be done through Maps :smile:

When you kill the cartographer at the end of a Map, he will always drop a Map to the next floor.

When you kill the cartographer at the end of a Map, he will always drop a Map to the next floor.[/quote]

+1 (just wanna do my 500th message, sorry!) :laughing:

When you kill the cartographer at the end of a Map, he will always drop a Map to the next floor.[/quote]

+1 (just wanna do my 500th message, sorry!) :laughing:[/quote]

Congrats :smiley:

Aaaaaah… maps. Well, looks like it’s time to map it up, then. Thanks, Steiger!

And Diieter… Nice. :smile:

Regarding these floors / cartographer maps… Are others also screwed as soon as a map with the perks ‘exploding boxes’ and ‘skyfall’ is due? In most cases, except for the maps where both percentages are very low, both perks instakill. Skyfall is possible to dodge if lucky, but the boxes always get hit and thus kill me…

Got the same problem with less than 40k HP and few resistances
You have to be a bit tankier!

How much damage reduction, armor, allresist and HP do you have?

[quote=“Diieter”]

How much damage reduction, armor, allresist and HP do you have?[/quote]

See the attached screenshot. Not much of a tank and mostly relying on my leech.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Like this :wink:

Niceeee. What’s your gear? ^

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

[quote=“Oogje”][quote=“Diieter”]

How much damage reduction, armor, allresist and HP do you have?[/quote]

See the attached screenshot. Not much of a tank and mostly relying on my leech.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk[/quote]

Well that’s the problem, you only have 22k HP, so even if you have leech, you can’t survive a onshot! you need to get more HP, I would say 40-50k is great past 200! (+ resistances and armor, but at least HP, either you’re gonna get oneshoted) :confused:

@ pradimik1979 : Ah nice 50k is great, do you die often or rarely?

Rarely…but I must fight like dragon for survive ofcourse. This is my build:

Iam on floor 410 and have not too much problems.

Nice one. :smile:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

…and offense.

Well. I can agree that Skyfall+Exploding props is quite annoying, although I’m just moving past floor 200 nowish. But it isn’t that hard if you stay in the middle. You’ve got a warrior build with the horn? Sprint through the middle, get to a new floor… one without either the Skyfall or the exploding props.

Mage and Rogue can’t fire a single shot without wrecking the boxes…

True enough. Yeah, I don’t really know how you would get through it all. I just ran into a map myself that had HUGE levels of Skyfall and TNT props… not fun.

Edit: Oh yeah… another hint from my own experience… NEVER wear a Wrath pendant into a TNT props level…

:laughing: I can imagine the problem

Yeah, it was definitely a problem. Now I just have to decide… I like Wrath, but my warrior is a tank… should I get a different pendant…

Sometimes the Cartographer could be hard to kill :smiley: