Freezes "2.0.1.0" (fixed)

I am still having problems with my Android 4.1.2 jellybean s3 mini. The game freezes still whenever I try to move and the game is virtually unplayable. Before this patch ,the game had no problems even on my mini but now I am having problems :frowning: I cant play as much as I used to until this bug is fixed!

My model number for s3 mini is GT-I8190N

Did u update to latest version? “2.0.1.2”

Oh I didn’t know there was a new release. Thanks for telling me this. I shall test it now!

Goodluck! :relaxed:

I am having provlems with my internet due to a severe storm so I can’t play dungeon quest for today. Also I cant update at all because of this. This is what happens when I live in uk :frowning: . The severe storm happens far way from me but they decide to disable internet access entirely for hours.

Ok it’s over now I can update. The storm from somewhere in Britain is over and my service provider is workinv again. I can finally update on s3 mini and finally play if the update fixes that freezing issue.

That post I was meant to post hours ago but I was unable to.

Thqnks, it works now on my s3 mini. Finally a can play longer and finish my build fwster. My build will take a while though because it needs a bit of rubys and luck as well as amethysts.

Freeze = auto lose how’s that? How to fix this?

i just wondering, is patch 2.0.1.2 only for ICS and up? i still using my old gingerbread phone and can’t seem to update it. i hope the next update will include compatibility with gingerbread :cry: