Game breaking - teleporting through walls

I have a mage with an aftermath build so I ruin through levels casting meteor and teleport and on about 50% of the levels I end up teleporting through the level wall and then I can’t get back onto the level. There is no option to respawn at the start of the floor and there is no way to get back into the level. This is critically breaking gameplay for me as I’m scared to use my teleport ability ever for fear of teleporting through a wall and not being able to get the map for the next level. And as you can imagine, since my build is based on teleporting, this breaks my character.

Please fix this asap

Will b fixed in next version. Devs r already working hard on this.

ty :slight_smile:

[quote=“lunix57”]I have a mage with an aftermath build so I ruin through levels casting meteor and teleport and on about 50% of the levels I end up teleporting through the level wall and then I can’t get back onto the level. There is no option to respawn at the start of the floor and there is no way to get back into the level. This is critically breaking gameplay for me as I’m scared to use my teleport ability ever for fear of teleporting through a wall and not being able to get the map for the next level. And as you can imagine, since my build is based on teleporting, this breaks my character.

Please fix this asap[/quote]
Ah, a collision bug! Atleast you weren’t around when challenge maps came!
I had to deal with this: Cannot complete Floor

Problem fixed

You have just answered a topic from 2 months ago :wink:

You have just answered a topic from 2 months ago :wink:

Trying to get a badge :blush:

Do we get a badge by reviving old topics? :smiley: