Game Mechanic Wuts

Okay, so this is a thread for when you see a game mechanic and go: Wait, whut?

The first one is this: My warrior, at level 59, can tank at floor 225+.

have you checked your enemy power (EP) level? you’ll say the very different thing or WHUTsoeva you think about this game. and to make it more valid for community-based forum, put your screenshoot to help people tanking on 225+ floor.

[quote=“KrillCaligna”]Okay, so this is a thread for when you see a game mechanic and go: Wait, whut?

The first one is this: My warrior, at level 59, can tank at floor 225+.[/quote]

Lvl doesn’t mean anything, everything is based on stuff :smile:
What EP were u?

[quote=“Diieter”]Lvl doesn’t mean anything, everything is based on stuff :smile:
What EP were u?[/quote]

I understand that the gear makes the difference, yeah. But it’s so unique to this game that it’s still whut-worthy. And I do believe I was on EP4.

Unfortunately, Ichsanization, I’m on Kindle Fire. No screenshots for me. I have wished there were, want to use an image of my mage for my profile, but nope.

[quote=“KrillCaligna”][quote=“Diieter”]Lvl doesn’t mean anything, everything is based on stuff :smile:
What EP were u?[/quote]

I understand that the gear makes the difference, yeah. But it’s so unique to this game that it’s still whut-worthy. And I do believe I was on EP4.

Unfortunately, Ichsanization, I’m on Kindle Fire. No screenshots for me. I have wished there were, want to use an image of my mage for my profile, but nope.[/quote]

Get bluestack on your PC to take screenshots! :smiley:

Bluestack… Hmmm… I’ll look into that later today.

You can find some help about bluestack on this forum, also to explain easily : It’s a kind of emulator for PC, which allow you to play smartphones games on PC :smile:

You can find some help about bluestack on this forum, also to explain easily : It’s a kind of emulator for PC, which allow you to play smartphones games on PC :smile:[/quote]

Oh dear. My pc MIGHT not be able to handle an emulator for smartphone games. It’s a pretty old, slow PC with an awful graphics card… but I’ll look into it nonetheless.

You can find some help about bluestack on this forum, also to explain easily : It’s a kind of emulator for PC, which allow you to play smartphones games on PC :smile:[/quote]

Oh dear. My pc MIGHT not be able to handle an emulator for smartphone games. It’s a pretty old, slow PC with an awful graphics card… but I’ll look into it nonetheless.[/quote]

Ah daaaaaaaaym :frowning:

[quote=“KrillCaligna”]I understand that the gear makes the difference, yeah. But it’s so unique to this game that it’s still whut-worthy. And I do believe I was on EP4.
[/quote]

Hmm, with no intention to disrespect no one, before 1.5.0.0, I start my wizard at EP8. and for this huge patch, I suggest everyone to start with EP 5 right from the start, it’s fun and challenging, and, yes, whut-worty.
:laughing:

or, there is an experimental android-x86 rom (of not stable) for pc. just make a partition on your hdd, and afaik, it runs smooth as butter on my friend pc.
:smile:
note: I don’t check the controller compatibility just yet tho. :laughing: