Gem Drop Bug

wtf? Got 200% Drop today, played for 7 hrs = 1 Garnet! Really? :smiling_imp:

I feel not so lucky too… After converting my Crystals so far this the result… I think I’m far away crafting my own item… I’m planning on changing an affix of a Nadorji’s Crystal with a 'green affix(special skill affix like blood magic, electrified,etc…) but I’m not so sure if it’s Amethyst Crystal I need to use… Do you have any idea on this?? Thanks…[emoji28]

Were the same… I’m also planning to put a green affix on my Nadroji items… but be careful… first you need to remove your rare affix (lowest) with Kyanite then apply the Amethyst and choose the set affix you desire (if you’re lucky) …i think it’s more like changing Talents, it’s appeared randomly…

I tried Jasper on changing talents… I haven’t tried Amethyst and not so sure of it’s descripition if it’s meant for ‘green affix’… Thanks man, I’m being careful that’s why I ask you if you know that Amethyst is the right Crystal I need to use to get a ‘green affix’ special skill…[emoji6] But I need more Crystals… I need a well plan before crafting items/gears because it’s hard to farm them and losing easily with a wrong decision…[emoji13]

No! Jasper is to changes item class… Citrine is for talents…

No! Jasper is to change item class… Citrine is for talents…[/quote]
You’re correct…[emoji28] My bad…[emoji44] I tried Jasper converting item to another class… I haven’t tried Citrine for randomizing talents yet…[emoji6]

How? Lucky[emoji57]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
RoyalFairy , Rogue Level 99

How? Lucky[emoji57]

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level 99[/quote]
fix it with crystals 6 and 19

How? Lucky[emoji57]

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level 99[/quote]
fix it with crystals 6 and 19[/quote]

Well that’s a simple way[emoji1]

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level 99

Nice… where did you get your Amethyst? Just give me info which floors, acts, and EP.

It’s totally random…

Okay… Thanks Diieter!

Back for farming now… wish me luck! :mrgreen:

Use " Amethyst " Crystal if you want to get GREEN AFFIX :smiley:

Okay… Thanks Diieter!

Back for farming now… wish me luck! :mrgreen:[/quote]

Good luck! I would like to share some of mine but … :mrgreen:

Haha! There’s no need for you to share that!

…or you’ll give us a " :open_mouth: "

Got this one yesterday but still having problem with gem drops… didn’t find any higher level gems… I’m stuck in Return (MS) and Garnet (CS)…

This is weird! :confused:

[quote=“kheL”]Got this one yesterday but still having problem with gem drops… didn’t find any higher level gems… I’m stuck in Return (MS) and Garnet (CS)…

This is weird! :confused:[/quote]

keep climbing khel, u’ll find one soon.

[quote=“ichsanization”][quote=“kheL”]Got this one yesterday but still having problem with gem drops… didn’t find any higher level gems… I’m stuck in Return (MS) and Garnet (CS)…

keep climbing khel, u’ll find one soon.[/quote]

Yeah! I hope so… Thanks! :mrgreen:

[quote=“kheL”]Got this one yesterday but still having problem with gem drops… didn’t find any higher level gems… I’m stuck in Return (MS) and Garnet (CS)…

Seems like you’re already enough lucky :wink: