Getting ready to submit 1.8.1 so that means

Lots and lots of device testing…this is only android. Apple has been tested and presubmitted already!

[attachment=0]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427834034.178279.jpg[/attachment]

Makin’ sure testing is done on many devices. Awesome.

So, what version of Android is that keyboard running, and where is its display?

Working barefooted!? What if you drop one of those big ones on your toes? Safety first. :wink:

I would like to thank the thinkers that think they thunk the thoughts they theorized.

Hahaha yes…thought I clipped that part out…installing DQ a zillion times is hard work and must be done sans socks/shoes :smile:

Ah, there it is, the Nexus One. It’s the first Android device I have, still have it though :smile:

Game STILL runs on it…blows my fekin mind really. Of course android low version no damage mums on no health bars no screw shake in lowfx mode…but hey…still runs :smile:

Guess I’d better get some last 1.8 in.

Is Dungeon Quest 8.4 ready yet?

Todd,

I just downloaded 1.8.1 from Google Play on my Blackberry 950. It seems that there is a bug in the code. I’ve played 4 levels, gotten 4 crystal eternals, 1 regular eternals, and 15 obsidian crystals.

Why is my store always so slow to update?..

Is that some e-liquid I spy by the speaker ?

1.8.0 unplayable at galaxy ace s5830i :frowning:

@qlfe define unolayable? Lag or cannot install

Gotta have my eye juices…1.8.1 isn’t out yet…final testing phases (devices etc) @snowman we replaced all health or a with obsidian :wink:

[quote=“snowman”]Todd,

I just downloaded 1.8.1 from Google Play on my Blackberry 950. It seems that there is a bug in the code. I’ve played 4 levels, gotten 4 crystal eternals, 1 regular eternals, and 15 obsidian crystals.[/quote]
april april?

Why yes it was

İts laggy

Can’t believe no one else posted a pic of their toes.

You’d like that wouldn’t you? You and your sick fetish. :stuck_out_tongue:

ROFL :mrgreen: :laughing: :smiley: