Gimme tips

Please give me tips on how to level up easily in battle arena. I need the angelic aura badly.

Just play

6 Likes

Basically I mean if you find you are not winning as much, find something that suits your playstyle. I personally use the aftermath setup with very high cooldown and it works. When you fight, dont just die and be like “oh well I’ll just try again” analyze your tactics, look at what other people are doing and why it’s working better than yours. When you lose, learn from it and you will climb your way up faster than you can imagine.

1 Like

there’s no easy way my friend. I think what you should do is to farm a lot of crystals and get the best items that you need to survive before getting in to the arena(if you don’t like losing everytime). There are a lot of builds in this forum depending on your class that you could copy or use, to get you to the top.:innocent:

1 Like

How much exp do I need from level 29 to level 30 arena level? I’m currently on lvl 28

I don’t know but it doesn’t matter

1 Like

Yah sir @DuDono that’s right. play if want a right easy level.:sweat_smile:
@synergy014 first do it a good farming build like @NUIQUE and @kiane_zaine wizard farming build or my wizard farming if you want a fastly leveling and fast floor hike.:heart:

You can use this farming if you want. :heart:

1 Like