God damn skyfall!

I used to think TNT was bad…skyfall has enraged me!!

I got to around map 400 on legend and was having survivabilty issues so i figured i should drop it down to epic/normal. I am now on level 400+ normal and still am having skyfall issues. This is 1 hit kill no matter what!

I have tried high resists, super high health (nadorjii ammy/ring + blood magic+ crystalized +50% hp gear) I have tried maxing dodge, tried everything!

Just lost my legend kill for killing 50 mobs with my hunter ring because i could not stand still and shoot without the skyfall killing me.

spent a million on revives all for waste.

What the hell is the key to beating this god awful map. I am going to just start ditching maps with it. it should make it harder not impossible…

Move speed, manual evasion, and long-range skills are all you need.

…unless you’re a permastealth freak

I just read your bow guide…

guess my toon sucks a lot more than I thought…

either way tho, move speed does not help because it is just spamming skyfall and i need to stop to shoot, the problem is not really the mobs at all its only the skyfall.

[quote=“drocksmash”]I just read your bow guide…

guess my toon sucks a lot more than I thought…

either way tho, move speed does not help because it is just spamming skyfall and i need to stop to shoot, the problem is not really the mobs at all its only the skyfall.[/quote]

What if I told you that move speed actually helps?

As soon as that red dot shows up, you’ll be able to speed out of its radius so fast that you’ll only need to stop once in a while to kill things.

That’s why it’s called a challenge map. Skyfall was there to stop people from stop-then-hold-down-a-button-to-kill-stuff borefests (presumably so)

That aside, Sanctuary amulet actually helps so much in hiking that it’s a must

How are you making your crafted items did you take a nadorjii ammy and add the sockets?

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

i use mt epic burst raw power to shut thing up… reveal full map. rushing to carto first (look qt green dot on map). kill him and the skyfall will stop. but IF u die after that, the skyfall will drop again and cant be stopped haha. for dodging i use teleport and sneak mode. (wizard)

[quote=“drocksmash”]How are you making your crafted items did you take a nadorjii ammy and add the sockets?

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk[/quote]

Correct

I run for the Carto, as cronos1234 said, but before opening the map, use diamond crystals on it to reduce the skyfall as much as possible