Good stats for a farming set?

I am getting semi stocked on crystals now and was looking to make a farming set to farm crystals even quicker. I have never used any crystals besides the one to change the element haha so I need some help. I am just looking to make a set to upgrade my overall farming speed to gain more crystals. im using random ilvl 90-100 legends with no self enchanted items and starting to die alot on floor 200 ep1 -.-
I know i need item quantity % but what other stats should I shoot for on each item?
also i have a lv 99 wizard and warrior, so whichever one is best to farm with and no neccesarily ladder climb let me know.

appreciate it guys.

Well, luck is always good, too. Other than those 2, whatever kills monsters the fastest. %dam, %crit and crit dam are all good. Attack speed, extra attacks, %hp… I’d take off things like dodge and resists and armor. Fior farming in the low to mid 100’s, shouldn’t need much defense

try the bycanner piatol and bucanneer cap… both have %item drop affix… if u got them with low % just try to reroll… and get some luck on some on your gears and the luck n item drop on heroic points.

Movement speed is nice also to clear a map faster.

If all your wanting to do is farm crystals, only %item quantity will help you out, get as close to the 200% cap as you can :wink:
Work on the feats the award CS/MS explosions.
Always combine up to the highest level CS/MS you can before you complete the feats that give +2 to all stacks of MS/CS.

But if you’re gonna farm cs/ms, might as well get legends and gold too :smile:. Otherwise, you’d just farm ep1 lvl 21 cart maps, right? Oh. Hunter ring is pretty sweet, too

Floor 21 only drops up to level 20 cs and ms. You have to farm 101 for access to obsidian drop on ep8 as I do with 200% item drop on gear, on epic maps with over 1k drop quantity., or rare maps over 800 drop quantity enchanted with pack size. These are the most efficient ways of farming ms and cs.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Floor 21 only drops up to level 20 cs and ms. You have to farm 101 for access to obsidian drop on ep8 as I do with 200% item drop on gear, on epic maps with over 1k drop quantity., or rare maps over 800 drop quantity enchanted with pack size. These are the most efficient ways of farming ms and cs.

My thoughts on the ideal “farming” set:

Item Find MS on every piece, or optimally 50% legend affix on 4 pieces. Luck and Gold find on every piece but the weapon you use for your preferred attack. Move Speed on enough pieces to cap. One Hunter ring, and one Adventure amulet. If you’re a Warrior, then Wrath talent on the Adventure amulet. Natures for the items would be of Haste, Luck or Greed depending on which of the three you are in need of most. And finally damage affixes everywhere else. Run highest EP you are capable of.

Reasons:

Item Find… Crystals and Mythstones
Luck… To find a certain piece you are looking for, or just increase the profit from selling
Gold Find… To find more gold, and paired with Adventure, more XP
Adventure Mythic… increases XP
Hunter Mythic… Easier to find Epic enemies, which helps to unlock feats resulting in more hero points
Wrath… Breaks everything without me wasting time on it. Yields more loot and easy hero points, use equivalent type if your class has one
Move Speed… Lets you do all of this much faster

So that should cover everything that is farmable in one set, all at the same time, CS and MS, Gold, Gear, XP for pet levels or just XP ladder, and hero points.

That basically entails my farming set, Happy Hunting. :smile:

1 Like

+1, I have my hireling gear enchAnted with crystal luck affixes for maximum legends, as well as maxed out item drop and max armor… 98% damage reduction. :smile: