Goodness of climbing Highest Floor 200+

Hey guys wanna share that climbing floor 200+ can boost your rankings legally in Leader boards such as Experience, Hero Points and Legends Found…

Current Hero Points reward…

[attachment=1]Screenshot_2014-10-15-11-08-34.png[/attachment]

My current Floor level…

[attachment=0]Screenshot_2014-10-15-11-10-05.png[/attachment]

Current map costs…

My current Rank stats…

O_O WOW!! nice one xd :smile:

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX

I hope you bought 2 maps for floor 1337 and saved one in your stash :wink:

Why 1337 and not 1687

I always have back up of my current floor…[emoji1] well if I could kill the Carto with 2 respawn I won’t buy but if I only have 1 respawn left that’s the time I buy back up maps…[emoji6]

I always have back up of my current floor…[emoji1] well if I could kill the Carto with 2 respawn I won’t buy but if I only have 1 respawn left that’s the time I buy back up maps…[emoji6]

1337 = LEET = ELITE

Used by some gamers to call them “the best” :laughing:

@Asar : You’re just awesome, legit player and going so far, nothing to say but “wow” :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Diieter”]1337 = LEET = ELITE

Used by some gamers to call them “the best” :laughing:

@Asar : You’re just awesome, legit player and going so far, nothing to say but “wow” :stuck_out_tongue:[/quote]
Info acquired…

Thank you so much… appreciate it much…[emoji6]

what the highest level gems you’ve find there aSar?

Emerald, Peridot and Beryl only…[emoji20]

Emerald, Peridot and Beryl only…[emoji20][/quote]

just as i thought… It’s good for you to go back in normal floors for easy farming! I got Topaz, Return and mostly higher level gems there! forgot the name… also i got Zircon in Ignis 200 Ep8.

just as i thought… It’s good for you to go back in normal floors for easy farming! I got Topaz, Return and mostly higher level gems there! forgot the name… also i got Zircon in Ignis 200 Ep8.[/quote]
[emoji106]
[emoji113] high five…[emoji1]

[emoji113] high five…[emoji1][/quote]

High Five Budz! :wink:

my brother got his amethyst, zircon, ruby, and crystal terrashaper only on one session of playing DQ, so much envy him.
Glad that his Crystal affix was only HP regen.
[emoji13]

me myself already got three jaspers, one from floor, and the other two from converting.
they all used up for my wizard and warrior.
[emoji4]

[quote=“ichsanization”]my brother got his amethyst, zircon, ruby, and crystal terrashaper only on one session of playing DQ, so much envy him.
Glad that his Crystal affix was only HP regen.
[emoji13]

me myself already got three jaspers, one from floor, and the other two from converting.
they all used up for my wizard and warrior.
[emoji4][/quote]
[emoji106]
Nice one…your brother is such a good farmer…[emoji13]

My 2 Jasper and Zircon were all converted and all used up…back to farming…[emoji20]

just as i thought… It’s good for you to go back in normal floors for easy farming! I got Topaz, Return and mostly higher level gems there! forgot the name… also i got Zircon in Ignis 200 Ep8.[/quote]
True im farming floors 100-200 EP8 mostly floors 151-155 because i wanna get that elsas amulet and annas bane.In those floors i found a MS +5 ALL PROC and citrine crystal oh and topaz [emoji16]

I got a few topaz…but I almost have 500 of the first crystal…and 400 of the 2nd crystal…

[emoji106]
[emoji113] high five

Nice… keep it up…[emoji6]