Goodness of Farming

Hey guys…just wanna share the goodness of farming…from 30m before 1.6 version to exactly 100m gold 1.6.3 version…hehehe…because I stop climbing highest floor that’s why my gold boosted to 100m…before the Crytal/Myth Stones update my game play routine is to farm gold then going to use it to buy maps on highest floor EP8 very expensive…

Exactly 100m…[emoji6]

Gratz I see what you did there :smiley:

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX (BunnyFuffu)

[quote=“RoyalFairy”]Gratz I see what you did there :smiley:

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX (BunnyFuffu)[/quote]
[emoji106]

Thanks…[emoji6]

Wow incredible… Fingers gotta be hurting after a grind like that! Grats bro… Wish my reserves looked like that.
Also… If I may ask what was your strategy for obtaining that gold? I’ve got a 99 war and wiz and have yet to find a good way to farm that gold.

Impressive! :open_mouth:

[quote=“Bluntzilla”]Wow incredible… Fingers gotta be hurting after a grind like that! Grats bro… Wish my reserves looked like that.
Also… If I may ask what was your strategy for obtaining that gold? I’ve got a 99 war and wiz and have yet to find a good way to farm that gold.[/quote]
Hmm…I use my warrior and wizard to farm sometimes rogue too…hehehe…I suggest that you play on EP that you can kill easily enemies plus luck items, item drop, gold finds…[emoji1]

Thanks sir…[emoji3]

I remember you saw my gold a month ago around 30m I even told you that I’m going to hit 60m like Shay…hehehe…[emoji6]

I wanna share too that climbing highest floors boosts Hero Points, Legends Found and Experience for ranking in Leader Boards…happy gaming guys…DQ rocks…

I wanna see that[emoji1]

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX

Here…

Experience…

Hero Points…

Legends Found…

Highest Floor…

I wanna see that[emoji1]

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX[/quote]

These are my Characters…[emoji6]

wow nice one :smiley:

[quote=“RoyalFairy”]wow nice one :smiley:

[emoji106]

Thank you…[emoji6]

Like I said in another topic…Playing long hours…farm more earn more…hehehe…[emoji1]

Yeah for now i wanna reach 300 floor to get cataclysm im at 276 but i cant play long hours because i wear glasses…:confused: only 2-3 hours[emoji24]

These hero points cheaters tho, they don’t even know they’re gonna be flagged as cheaters and so won’t be able to trade with others player and things :laughing:

[emoji106]

Nice when will it be??I’m excited…hehehe

100m gold wow ive only 18m ^^

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7000 mit Tapatalk 2

[quote=“RoyalFairy”]Yeah for now i wanna reach 300 floor to get cataclysm im at 276 but i cant play long hours because i wear glasses…:confused: only 2-3 hours[emoji24]

Oh…I’m sorry for that…I play long hours if it’s my rest day from work…hehehe…during work time I play only if I have free time…I’m really addicted to this game I uninstalled other games I play…I’ve been playing DQ for a year 3 months…I witnessed lot of good developments in game…

Thanks sir…[emoji3]

I remember you saw my gold a month ago around 30m I even told you that I’m going to hit 60m like Shay…hehehe…[emoji6][/quote]
This update was really bad for my gold :frowning:

Thanks sir…[emoji3]

I remember you saw my gold a month ago around 30m I even told you that I’m going to hit 60m like Shay…hehehe…[emoji6][/quote]
This update was really bad for my gold :frowning:[/quote]
Why is that??[emoji32]