Graphic Shaders option

Optional eye candy for added visual pleasure.

Ambiances like this (and some others too) may be added to DQ to make its visuals more stunning than it already is.

+1 I love graphic like this.
But the dev is already too busy with the current patch :smile:

[quote=“ocenyx”]Optional eye candy for added visual pleasure.

Ambiances like this (and some others too) may be added to DQ to make its visuals more stunning than it already is.

[/quote]
can I get the name of the game on the pic for research, hehe

It is named Lord of Zombies, and I dropped it months ago. Graphics is the only commendable part of it, as the paywall there hits hard very soon after you start a few levels :laughing:

Nice suggestion there! It looks totally possible to make, the graphics in that picture should fit perfectly with DQ. However, as stated by zzvilzz, the devs are currently busy with the latest patch but i’m pretty sure they would note down your idea down on their ‘suggestions notebook’. I totally support this cool suggestion. Also, i thought the graphics were from some sort of unreleased version of DQ before i read and found out it was from another game.

Sent from my GT-I9300I using Tapatalk

I like the idea of changing the theme of DQ, like League of legends skins but for UI (and characters?) and I like the idea of adding some shaders, but you’re showing the thing on a game which is made in “cell shading” , I would rather see it on a game using graphics like DQ to see how great it would be :smile:

These things are just a little bit difficult to come by, but I’ll try anyway :smile: