[Guide] Aegis's build

[quote=“phkroo”]Hi, I’m a new player here and I really like this game but I am lost in terms of equipments so I wanna ask couple of noob questions :frowning:
• How to get lvl 100 items?
• How to get that Green Bonus ([color=#00BF40]Rage, Momentum, Permafrost, Blood Magic[/color]…)?
• How to get that Blue Bonus ([color=#40BFFF]Crushing Blow, Deadly Strike[/color]…)?
• How to get that Red Bonus ([color=#BF0000]All Skills, All Talents[/color]…)?
• Is there a list for Green, Red, Blue, Purple, Orange Bonus per item?
• Thank you in advance /o/[/quote]

•You can level up items by using Peridot (crystal #10). Each Peridot will increase AT LEAST 1 level of your item.
•Green Bonuses are set affixes. You can get it by picking up legendary items or by Amethyst (crystal #19).
•Blue Bonuses are crystal affixes. You can get it by using Obsidian (crystal #20).
•Red Bonuses are legendary affixes. These affixes are for legendary items, but you can also get it by using Ruby (crystal #18).
•Each item can ONLY get one set affixes and one crystal affixes. Each item can get up to 6 affixes.
•Purple Bonuses are mythstones, these are stones which can be added to empty sockets on your items. Mythstones can be found past floor 20.

For more imformation about crystal/mythstones, take a look at this list:

Crystal list:

Mythstone list:

Thanks a lot. I was confused because I was reading old guides where crystals/mythstones didn’t exist. Anyway, this really help me big time :smiley:

You’re welcome :smiley:

in your axe, dude, what “does” clave mean!? thanks

You don’t need to ask this in multiple threads. I answered your question the first time you asked it.

Question for RETURN (Mythstone)… When you are using Blood Magic does the DMG taken converts to HP too?

[color=#FF0000]IGNORE RESIST[/color] - Does this affix can only trigger on WEAPONS (MH/OH) ?

It’ll absorb damage to your HP instead (the same thing will happen if you have Permafrost on your gear).

It works exactly the same on any gear.

It’ll absorb damage to your HP instead (the same thing will happen if you have Permafrost on your gear).

It works exactly the same on any gear.[/quote]

– thanks a lot

Does the +2 ALL SET NUMBERS + Stack with each other? I know that it will not stack for any purpose.
Please respond.

As I made this build, there was a bug with + all set affix which allows me to exceed the cap. And yes, + all set DO stack, and it’s capped at 4 :smile: