Guide For Rogue Please

I’m new in DQ and I find it hard as a Rogue xD I really like Rogue classes so that’s why I picked it in the first place. Firstly When I use a bow it bugs to not hitting the enemies. When I use a dagger its powerful but I die very fast . With Pistols I dont find it quite useful because I dont do much AOE damage xD Can anyone suggest to me what weapon to use and how to use them usefully or effectively without dying every minute xD Thanks in advance :smiley:

Pistols … AoE? no sire, it’s firing bullets which aren’t AoE
Or maybe you’re using an item with spellword which turns your bullets into “comets” which are affected by AoE?

It’s really hard for me to find spell sword xD IDK why am only on floor 30 xD Newbie if that’s what they call it xD

Well there are not that much builds for rogues as it’s a new class… what kind of weapon do you like to use? chakram? dagger? pistol?

Im using a dagger because its strong and its not buggy unlike the bow . But when I get spellsword Ill change to pistols … Can you get tornado prpcs in like enchanting?

Actually the bow isnt bugged, but the daggers are! When using blinkstrike, you might get blinked through a wall and have to restart the level.
The bow has an ability, where your second shot charges and then fires as an aoe bolt. This might get changed soon, due to it being underpowered. Btw what offhand are you using?

[quote=“shutnic”]Actually the bow isnt bugged, but the daggers are! When using blinkstrike, you might get blinked through a wall and have to restart the level.
The bow has an ability, where your second shot charges and then fires as an aoe bolt. This might get changed soon, due to it being underpowered. Btw what offhand are you using?[/quote]

• ChargedShot changed to GuidedShot - Shoots a nature guided arrow that seeks and pierces the nearest enemy

Spellsword is changing your main skill and main special, whatever the weapon you’re using (daggers, pistols, etc) :smile:
You can get twister procs on enchanting but only after 1.6 release, you have to wait!

I’m using this amulet and its pretty nice

Plagued set or only amulet?

1 Like

Im using a bomb offhand xD Can’t find good legendaries :l Only got Isis for the necklace xD

I can give you one of the 10 billion supercells or thunderbusses I found XD

Only amulet, its very nice because procs traps on hit, and storm :smiley:

Try the trickster build + any mainhand weapon and this one…[emoji6]

What is the twister build? I cant get any twister or storm proc on my floor yet xS

I mean trickster build xS

Trickster (rank)% Chance to cast a Mirror Image when using Offhand Special 20

Take a look at this one…

From Phantasmal Image to Unreal Collar those are the Trickster set I’m talking about.

Trickster…[emoji6]

Also you’ve to know that you can cast mirrorimage with wiizard and warrior :wink:

Thanks for the info Diieter…like what you you told me about my thread in Legendary pets…[emoji106]