Guyz chillax . phetik is not cheater. plz don't judge the pl

? I can’t see any relation with the name of your topic.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

So what?

So what?[/quote]
I’m sorry for his bad english Diieter…

I think he’s afraid of getting banned and to trade with other players at 1.7 version that’s why he joined the forum…

I can vouch for him… He’s not a cheater but also an active player like me…

If ever he doesn’t understand what’s the description or meaning of a certain affix,skill,talent,etc he asks me to explain it further to him…[emoji6]

But what’s the link between the topic and his screen? lol

I don’t know too…[emoji13] [emoji113]
High five…hehehe

Maybe he wants to share his legal purchase of slot in game…[emoji3] likely to clear out that he’s not a cheater I think…[emoji16]

Just wanna share that because of his eagerness in game he ask me to help him out to purchase slot… I input my debit card info in his DQ account in game purchasing then after the purchase I remove it into his google wallet account…[emoji6]

:unamused: :unamused:

True I wanna buy an other slot too to make a warrior but I can’t cause I can’t put debit card tho. Nvm waiting for new surveys to pay[emoji57] And I’m glad they are gonna put mopay as a survey to buy because if I remember well it’s a survey you can pay from phone which is interesting because I’m using this survey most of times[emoji57][emoji57] Or I’m wrong?[emoji1]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
RoyalFairy , Rogue Level 99

my gold in game and current floor . i wanna share this ss. i don’t need gold hack cheat. i farm floor 200+ ep8 for long houres and many days. hahaha

Nice one… you’re great farmer than me. You had surpassed me, it shows that you’re not sleeping anymore.[emoji14]

You’re luckier because your device runs smoothly with DQ game, totally no lag at all plus 4" LCD display unlikely mine’s 3.27" LCD display only and sometimes I experience some lag.[emoji19]

1 850 000B dmg? Wow

It’s because of CB.[emoji6]
The higher the floor the higher health of enemies.[emoji4]

It’s because of CB.[emoji6]
The higher the floor the higher health of enemies.[emoji4][/quote]

IKR but still! (I’m not fool I guessed it was CB l :laughing: )
Also “crushing blow” should be written on screen in blues characters, did it change since 1.5 version? (just wondering)

It’s still in green characters…[emoji6]

Ah weird it’s showed in YOUR screenshots, but not for him, weird :smiley:

this is mine.

Oh I see, it’s maybe just a problem of timing, nothing else :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, nice climbing you’re impressive!

From what I see, every top ladders are warriors, I would like to see a wizard this far! :smile:

[quote=“Diieter”]Oh I see, it’s maybe just a problem of timing, nothing else :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, nice climbing you’re impressive!

From what I see, every top ladders are warriors, I would like to see a wizard this far! :smile:[/quote]

Well, I’m on it. @Harahell , u wanna race?
[emoji57]