Harder to get gold after patch?

I just want to make sure this is intentional. Is it? Maps sell for 1/20th of what they did, yet cost same price. All items sell for way less. Gold seems nearly impossible to get haha. Just want to make sure, everyone is experiencing this right? Also does anyone know a way to farm gold super quick to counteract this. I’m going to try making a full goldfind set…

Yes, you earn less gold from selling items. But gold drop on the floor is now increased by 10 times, which will make some affixes like Gold Find or Golden Veins more useful.

billions of gold on the floor now ))

You would think information like this, would be in the patch notes, and posted all over the forum !!!

Oh wait a minute … :unamused: :unamused:

uhm. i have 650/650 gold find buti only got 200k average gold every dungeon and the crystals on the merchant cost a lot :cry:

Get Item Drop, Hound, a hireling with max GF and a good custom map (I recommend one with 200% Pack size, 300% Magic monsters, 300% Rare monsters and 3% Epic monsters XD)

I think that items, especially legends, should be worth more, maybe 1.5 to 2x the current value?

I actually find it easier to gain gold now.

Granted I don’t have an uber character so being lower floored might be the issue. I’m only on floor 254. And no points in luck, only a few gold find points on gear and a few on item quality(can’t remember exact numbers, but less than 50%). All gear legendary, no crystals etenals, etc.

But gold coming in at about 250k per run. Not huge, but noticeable.

It may be a loss at higher floors, but I think it’s a gain where I am [emoji4]

Evolution or Extinxtion

Ryim 99 Rogue
RyimScaith 81 Warrior
Rym 61 Wizard
Riym 58 Rogue

I’m not finding the increased gold in any way offsets the loss of income from selling items from before the patch was applied.

Yes, I’m only a lvl. 86 rogue, and I’m only on floor 151 and my difficulty is set to ‘normal’… and that doesn’t matter with regard to the topic at hand. I was making a some decent gold before that patch, and also from the bosses; and now I"m not. I haven’t changed anything, any setting, difficulty level, etc. from before that patch. Me and my stuff is the same now as it was before the patch.

I feel the ‘balance’ of the game is off somewhat now.

I do have to say; I’m getting more MS (it seems) than before that patch. And the little indicator in the inventory to let you know if you’ve viewed an item is handy. And ‘Equality’ is kinda nice too. :wink:

Whelp… that’s it for now I guess.

Cheers!

.cat.

How are your equipment? How are the set affix of your equipment?

When your equipment are ok and you can set option to pickup epic drop or better drop, Imp will eat magic or before item. Imp has chance to throw epic item(depend on your set option), gold and cs.

If your rate in gold find(5xx) is high (including bonus from map and difficulty) and you can kill fast, gold dropped after 1.8.1 is high.

FYI :
Imp has a chance to throw out higher than just epic items :wink:

FYI :
Imp has a chance to throw out higher than just epic items :wink:[/quote]

FYI: the loot imp is slow! I don’t need to see him throw out stuff then pick it back up again to make an item. My loot setup was Epic+ , but I’ve lowered it now. I don’t have to wait so long for the imp and I’m getting more loot to sell, although the nerfed prices are making it hard to get ahead. Hell, I can’t even afford to convert all my stones any more.

I think the whole imp AI could stand a rewrite. Dropping stuff while I’m nowhere nearby is also really annoying.

Still loving the game though!

.cat.

FYI :
Imp has a chance to throw out higher than just epic items :wink:[/quote]

FYI: the loot imp is slow! I don’t need to see him throw out stuff then pick it back up again to make an item. My loot setup was Epic+ , but I’ve lowered it now. I don’t have to wait so long for the imp and I’m getting more loot to sell, although the nerfed prices are making it hard to get ahead. Hell, I can’t even afford to convert all my stones any more.

I think the whole imp AI could stand a rewrite. Dropping stuff while I’m nowhere nearby is also really annoying.

Still loving the game though!

.cat.[/quote]

No one has campaigned more than me for the speed of Mr. Imp to be increased, but that’s a different story all together :wink:
Don’t disrespect the imp, no matter how slow you think he is! The imp has spat out so many uber items for me, to the point he has almost single handedly completed my codex.
You have less than a months game time under your belt, don’t be too hasty to trash talk the imp.

.Jest.

Wow Jester,

I’m glad your imp has been so good to you!

I know I’ve not been here long, and I really benefit from the collective experience of you and the other people who post here. I thank all of you for that!

And I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks he is too slow.

Cheers!

.cat.

[quote=“JesteR”]
Don’t disrespect the imp, no matter how slow you think he is! The imp has spat out so many uber items for me, to the point he has almost single handedly completed my codex.
You have less than a months game time under your belt, don’t be too hasty to trash talk the imp.

.Jest.[/quote]

I agree. I have gotten quite a few eternals from him (I also have had my fair ahare of normal items)! Too bad right now I am concentrating on CS/MS/Gold farming to customize my gear. I miss my double Imps. If only I had Rage just like you… I Have Spike, Sera and Cerberus instead. :frowning:

@Catman:
I recommend double Imp to double the collection speed.

[quote=“Unities”][quote=“JesteR”]

.Jest.[/quote]

I agree. I have gotten quite a few eternals from him (I also have had my fair ahare of normal items)! Too bad right now I am concentrating on CS/MS/Gold farming to customize my gear. I miss my double Imps. If only I had Rage just like you… I Have Spike, Sera and Cerberus instead. :frowning:

@Catman:
I recommend double Imp to double the collection speed.[/quote]

Sadly my friend, I don’t have rage either, he is the pet that always avoids my capture (faulty batch of pokeballs I assume :wink: )