[Help]Crystal Items

Hello guys i need to know how coloured are Crystal items on the ground:D

From the few I have found, I still don’t know :frowning:
In fact I only realised I have found one after selling all and seeing an item with a lock on it. I’m guessing they are cyan colour on the floor, but my colour blindness can’t tell the difference between crystal items and magic items.
Now I’m left wondering how many crystal items I have missed thinking they were magic items when I have a full inventory and not bothered cleaning it. I only stop and clear inventory for a red item on floor :frowning:

Yea you are right thats why i have only pick up setting epic + and imp and he clear it . I found 1 on floor 17 ep7 but i didnt notice how they look ;d but now i try to find how they look:d so when i see magic item i go on them and check but everytime they are magic xD

They are red on the ground
Red in your inventory…

And cyan once identified.!

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Ahh Thanks @Shrowder Now you are my hero :smile: before i was your now you are mine :smiley:

[quote=“Shrowder”]They are red on the ground
Red in your inventory…

And cyan once identified.!

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk[/quote]

Awesome, thank you :wink:

Yw. I have only found one but it came from floor 183 ep 3 final chest

[quote=“Shrowder”]Yw. I have only found one but it came from floor 183 ep 3 final chest

Why you play ep3 shrowdi?:smiley:

[quote=“kluczyk”][quote=“Shrowder”]Yw. I have only found one but it came from floor 183 ep 3 final chest

Why you play ep3 shrowdi?:D[/quote]

everything dies super fast and lots of ms/cs drops.

[quote=“Shrowder”][quote=“kluczyk”][quote=“Shrowder”]Yw. I have only found one but it came from floor 183 ep 3 final chest

everything dies super fast and lots of ms/cs drops.[/quote]
+1 its perfect for cs/ms farming

[quote=“Redemption”][quote=“Shrowder”][quote=“kluczyk”][quote=“Shrowder”]Yw. I have only found one but it came from floor 183 ep 3 final chest

everything dies super fast and lots of ms/cs drops.[/quote]
+1 its perfect for cs/ms farming[/quote]
+1