Help for craft item!

Can i craft item like it

No, it’s an Eternal item. On Eternals, you can only change their element and nature.

ops, so eternal item has crystal effix??? i don’t has seen before :confused:

Yes, they do have chance to become a crystal version. But very rare, like 0.01% :smile:

The chance is ~1% for a legendary item to have a crystal affix (from my personal farming data). Being an eternal does not change this. So every eternal you find has a ~1% chance of being a Crystal Eternal.

:astonished: too low rate :frowning: i think we need update 4 use obidiant to eternal item

The chance is ~1% for a legendary item to have a crystal affix (from my personal farming data). Being an eternal does not change this. So every eternal you find has a ~1% chance of being a Crystal Eternal.[/quote]
Did you include the chance to get an eternal one? :smile:

Why would I included it when that is not the topic?

The chance that your Legendary item drop being an Eternal Crystal is about 1/10000 but you specifically stated the chance of an Eternal being a Crystal. They are different odds.

that set affix +3? the capped is only +4 right? so if i use eternal nadroji neck and ring it will become +6 to set or just +4?

That is already eternal, and has been increased. The max affix is 2, so eternal can be 3 or 4. And yes, +4 is also the cap.